chapter 11 "you.."

uuhhh 300 reads O-O thank you so much here is my chapter 11! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~hajmes P.O.V~

my siblings "HAJME!" my younger sister  ran up and tightly huged me while my younger brother just walked over to where we were "whos this hinata~kun?' i forgot nagito was there! i let out a raspy reply since all of my air was being squeezed out of me. "T-there m-my siblings..!" the look of concern faded away when my sister let go.

"I missed you!" your brother spoke calmly compared to his sister who was jumping around like a crazy person,"OMG come on we need to tell mom and dad!" wait they dont know my parents when i turned 18 kicked me out as soon as possible because i was gay they think i moved out oh no...

"oh and your friend can come to!"She grabbed my wrist and pulled me along while the other two males followed calmly chating, we soon saw what i remember to be my parents it had been awhile.

My sister pushed me in front of them with nagito  a good distance away most likely still in earshot.they my sister then dragged my brother away to look at ducks. my parents looked at me then at nagito then back at me.....this is not going to go well  "its you.." my dad said in a disappointed tone of voice.

"and of course you a gay fag got a boyfriend.."i stared at her in disbelief my mother wow..                  "you were a disappointment from the start so not a big surprise.."they continued to insult me until i felt pain rush through my body SLAP*  my head turned from the force.

~Nagitos P.O.V~

I saw his mothers hand make hard contact with his face making a loud noise. his cheek was bright red i had heard somethings they were saying and they made me angry but as soon as that happend i stormed over "WHAT THE HELL?" i shouted loud enough to have his siblings snap there heads are way a face of shock then of anger not towards me but there parents they came over and glared at them.

i turned to the siblings and said in a concerned tone of voice "has this happpend to you two at all?" they both nodded i glared at the parents before grabbing there children and pulling them towards the car. "where are we going ?"  hinata~kuns  brother asked.

"my house i opened the back doors and closed it for them when the siblings got it i let go of Hinata-kun who went to the passengers side and entered and closed the door i made my way to the drivers side and began to drive home.

~time skip brought to you by me needing to shout someone out here you go scarlettsnake38~

~Hajmes P.O.V~

nagito led me to his and my room closed the door and led my sister and brother to the two rooms next door about thirty minutes later he came back in. "your siblings are staying here no your safe." he sat down on the bed next to me i layed down and put my head in his lap and my eyes fluttered shut.

~Nagitos P.OV~

i would love to stay and cuddle up to hinata~kun but i must do something i carefully slipped him off of me and left the room i headed to where all the harmful items are kept. i carfully oppened the door. i looked around for a second then found them!

"Hey peko?" she turned around "Hello i assume you need something." she bowed her head "i have a job for you." i require you to kill Hinata~kuns parents." "I see i shall be gone then it will be done in three hours." she picked up a dull sword and flipped the sign at the door it now said "on mission" she then left i left the room and went back to mine where hinata~kun  was sleeping peacefully  i cuddled him into my chest and fell asleep...

-end chapter-

sorry it took so long to update im really busy but there will be an extra chapter in pekos p.o.v!~ so wait for that thanks SO MUCH for all the reads and its 1 A.M soo i think ill take a break!~