chapter 1

auther chan-hello first time writing something thought id give it a try so if its bad cant blame me, sorry for any mispells and it might be a bit cringy half of this was written at 4 am also the thoughts will be written in italic.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
the wind was blowing softly hajme hinata was in a rush to get home he had just got of a from a long day of work. the streets  were calming down and the sun slowly started to fade out of sight as hajme began to began worrying about the night someone  creeped up behind him

and knocked him around the head when he came round-  everthing was blurry he could see that he was in a house  everthing slowly came back to him he could make out a bed in the upright cornner and a small wooden cabinet next to the bed. "where am I?" he said loudly thinking  someone would respond.
but no one did so he got up off the floor and went to the door in the front of the room and attepted to open it the door knob rattled but the door didnt open it must be locked. he decied it would be best if he went to sleep he layed down in the bed and his eyes slowly fluttered shut.

his eyes opened suddenly to see someone sitting in a chair next to him "who are you?" he said in a cautious tone "ah your awake!" the man said in a calm voice he had pale skin white hair that looked incredbly fluffy. "i brought you food" the man replyed as he ignored the question  "what do you want from me!"hajme yelled  as he tried to deffend himself when he atteped to move his hand he realized he was handcuffed to the bedframe.(totally not kinky)

"Let me go!" hajme yelled "I'm sorry hinata-kun i cant do that." he said calmly as he grabed a spoon of oatmeal from the bowl on the cabinet next to the bed as hajme attepted to yell more at the man he stuck the spoon in his mouth hajme imeditly stopped atteping to yell at his kidnapper to make sure he didnt choke.

"awnser me!who are you!" hajme said after swallowing the oatmeal my name is "nagito komeda." I already know that your name is hajme." once again when hajme opened his mouth to spew out questions nagito put another spoon of oatmeal into his mouth. this time hajme didnt care if he ended choking or not " WHAT DO YO- chk kk- not supriseingly hajme began to choke "hinata-kun! Are you okay calm down!" nagito imeditly began to attepted to help hajme.

As hajme was able to calm down and stop choking with the help from nagito after hajme calmed down he notice he had new clothes "did you change me?!" he suddenly yelled " oh yes is there something wrong with that hinata-kun? we're both boys after all." he said as calm as possible trying to hide the light blush that apeared on his face."nothing- nothings wrong with that at all!" hajme said a bit flustered.Nagito uncuffed hajme and slowly got up from the chair he walked away right before he opened the door and left he turned with a strangly caring smile and he said "ill be working be back at 6."

he walked out and closed the door. but hajme did'nt hear him lock the door so he quickly got up and ran to the door. he waited to hear a door close and slowly turned the door knob and the door creaked open. hajme saw a window he opened the window and looked outside and realized we were 2 stories up but hajme decied to take the risk as he slipped his feet outside he could tell nagito lived in the suburbs hhe saw houses mabye 1 or 2 miles away but as soon as he got his feet outside the window. nagito opened the door then he saw what hajme was about to do he ran to the window.

"hinata-kun!" he pulled hajme back into the house. "hinata-kun i dont want you to get hurt.if I hurt you i would have to let you go."

he tightly hugged hajme. nagito esscorted hajme back to his room and locked the door this time. hours later nagito walked in with more food and sat down on the bed holding what looked like really good looking sushi. hajme sat down next to him and they ate together. nagito cut hjmes sushi with a knife that was quite sharp after they ate nagito threw everthing into the trash can and kissed hajme on the forehead and walked out.

hinata walked over to the trashcan and took the sharp knife and remebered the words that nagito had said earlier "if I hurt you would have to let you go."he took the knife and cut his wrist one by one his skin tore he wanted to scream but he couldnt he didnt know how many cuts he made he had enough energy to put the knife under his pillow before he passed out.

nagitos pov

i decied to check on hinata-kun after all he tried to escape me~ as I creeked open the door i saw him limp a  small pool of blood coming from his wrists "hinata-kun?Hinata-Kun!" I quickly checked hinata-kuns pulse thank god he was still alive i picked him up i ran to the bathroom witch was little away from the room and grabed thick bandges and ran back.I took his arm and wrapped the badges aroud the cuts. how did he get theese? you could tell  theese were self inflicted but i didnt think he would go to these lengths. I put hinata-kuns head in my lap feeling the warmth of his body slowly fell asleep.

1052 words

hello im sorry this is short i though it would be good note to end on so i ended it. if you have any idea about what could happen next tell me i have one ides but im always up for recomendations!If you want to say somethings about your opinoins i'd love to hear your opinion! - author chan