chapter 2

hinatas pov

i woke up realizing i was just asleep in nagitos lap. is-is he asleep? he was!"Nagito!" he shook nagito awake "ak! oh hinata-kun your awake!"hinata freaked out when he realizied his head was still in nagitos lap and quickly got up.he then noticed that his arms were banged and it all cam back to him the pain it still hurt tears began welling in his eyes."hinata-kun...why did you cut yourself?" i didnt want to awnser i just began to cry but i quickly wiped away the tears I should be full of hope! I need to make my own furture better by coparteing until i can escape! auther-~chan apoligies! I thought to my self nagito realized i was sad and said "I think i should leave you alone ill be back to check on you."

he left my "room" and i finally looked around tthe room was small but comfy

~time skip brought to you by kochis missing aphoge~

when nagito came back he had handcuffs with him "come here hinata-kun!"then he pulled me down a hallway and into a room noticing "Is t-this a bedroom! but i was perfectly fine with my old one!" "no i cant trust you after what you did earlier." he handed me what looked like pjs i took the lm and went into the closet next to the room and got changed the clothes they smelled like vinilla.he went back into the room he sa nagito sitting on the bed staring at the door .

when hajme came in hajme asked "whos clothes are theese?" "oh there mine hinata-kun now come lay down."hinata blushed rapidly "Im sleeping with you?!" "yes is there somthing wrong with that? n-no no!" hajme said he asumed he looked as red as a tomato. but he sat down next to nagito and nagito leaned over hajme to hajmes right hand and cuffed him to the bedframe."W-whats this for!" nagito gave him the isnt it obivis look and leaned close to hinatas feace and they stared into eachothers eyes for just asecond until nagto kissed hajme on the forehead and said cutely WAIT- what no not cutely childishly said "night night hinata-kun!" which  made me blush a little i thought it would br hard to sleep tonight since i was you know cuffed? but soon found myself fast asleep...

komedas pov

i looked at hinata-kuns peacefull and cute face. he had fallen asleep much quicker that what i expected. i hugged hajme around the waist tighly and i swear i herad him whisper n-n-agito and then i fell asleep holding on to my beloved hinata-kun.

 i hugged hajme around the waist tighly and i swear i herad him whisper n-n-agito and then i fell asleep holding on to my beloved hinata-kun

auther~chan best pic i could get!

466 words