Self-Pleasure

Chapter 6
Camille

"You're absolutely right, I apologize!" She told me stepping away and walking down the stairs.

I held on to my towel tightly thinking about her touching on my body and the way she looked at me just the thought of her, got me horny and wet as hell.

"Great now I'm horny!" I thought rolling my eyes walking towards the bathroom to get into the shower to have a cool off.

When I opened the door I got in and closed the door, as I locked it I took off the small towel from around me and placed it on the hook that was on the door and walked over towards the tub.

As I turned on the taps i plugged the drainer; and walked over towards the sink. i bent down and started searching inside the cupboards to see if i had some more bubble-bath left.

When I finally found it I took it and walked back over towards the tub and poured the liquid inside the water, the more I poured some in the water the wetter my pûššÿ got.

I slowly slide my hand down towards my body all the way to my pûššÿ were I slide my middle finger deep inside me, i moaned out my best friend name.

"Zuri!" I moaned out as the water ran on my clit we'll my hands took the bar of soap and rubbed it together in between my hands and fingers, when my hands got all soapy I placed it upon my breast and started massaging them.

"I wish zuri was in this tub with me playing with this pûššÿ!" I moaned out loud, as I continued to play with myself I didn't realize that someone came up the stairs already as I started to moan even louder.

*********

Zuri

(Walking up the stairs)

" I wish Zuri was in this bathtub with me playing with this pûššÿ!"  I heard Camille moaned

"Is she moaning my name?" I asked in my head

"Oh yes, Zuri!" "I wish these hard nipples were on those plump lips on hers, I heard her say threw the door.

I placed my hand on the door nob and turned my wrist to see if it was open, but it was lock so I let go and walked over towards her room.

I took my phone from my pocket and texted Camille that I'll be waiting for her in her room, when i sent it I walked over towards her room and closed the door half-way.

********

Camille

"I wish Zuri was in this tub with me playing with this pûššÿ!" I moaned out loud, as I continued to play with myself I didn't realize that someone came up the stairs already as I started to moan even louder.

When I heard the person stopped in front the door I knew it was Zuri so I played with myself even faster as I took one of my nîppłëś in my mouth and slowly sucked on them.

I moaned out even louder because I knew at any moment I was about to cum so hard in this tub, so I move my fingers a little more faster.

As Camille moved her fingers faster and deeper inside her püśśÿ she leaned her head back inside the water as her long raven black hair, moved in the water her beasts moved up and down causing the bath water to make waves.

When I was finally done I came out the bath and walked over towards my towel, I grabbed it and wrapped it around my wet naked body.

I gave myself a good look in the mirror before I opened the door and walked over towards my bedroom were Zuri was, as I approached my bedroom. I placed my hand on the bedroom door nob and as I opened it I was met with a sleeping bestie so I got dressed and texted her a little note and took my car keys and went downstairs and out the door and inside the car.

When I placed the key inside ignition I started it and drove all the way towards the gun shop, the moment I got out the car my phone started to go off, I checked the ID address and saw it was Zuri so I answered it.

"Hello!" I said

"Camille are you sure about this!" she asked

"She needs to die!" I told her

"Alright I'm with you!" She said

"Are you sure?" I asked her

"Yes, Camille!" she said rolling her eyes,

I took her hand in mine and smirked as I said

"It's time to kill Nikki!".