Camille Was Nikki's Traget..

Chapter 34
(At the house)

Ethan

I held Camille in my arms as she cried for Ebony; "Ethan what If we can't find her?" She asked

"Camille we'll find her!"

"Alright so let's started looking now!"

"Babe you are not coming with me!"

"Is it because I'm pregnant?"

"Yes!" "This will be my first child I don't want anything happen to you!"

She gave me a sad smile as I leaned in and kissed her lips as I said "I love you and my unborn child!"

"We love you too!"

"I'm going to get my jacked and we'll go outside and start searching!"

"I'll be waiting for you outside the door!"

"Okay!" She shouted as I walked out the door and closed it behind me; and started walking to the car.

When I was a few meters away from the car door my cell-phone began ringing; that I took out from my back pocket and saw it was Ebony.

I quickly answered saying "we're coming for you sis!"

"By yourself?"

"No with our girl of course!" I said hopping inside the car with Camille coming in the front seat.

"Noooo!" "It's a trap our father is behind this he plans on killing her!"

"Fuck!"

"What happened?"

"It's to late we've already left and on our way to you!"

"Shit, just keep her safe okay!"

"You know I'll never let anything happen to her!"

"Thank you!" When she said those last words the line with dead.

"We need to hurry it sounded like she doesn't have much time left!"

"We'll get her back I promise!" I told her.

*******
Camille

I lead on Ethan's laps as tears rolled down my face; and onto his pants.

Ethan held me in his arms as we continued to drive towards the prison; that I killed Nikki in for murdering my dead fiancé.

I froze standing in-front the cage that i killed in, Nikki in the prison the police took her at; so I turned towards Ethan and said.

"Your father works with the police!"

Ethan and Ebony had sweat running down their faces; as they both looked at each other as they said

"We can explain babe!"

"Explain what?"

"Was my fiancé a hit job?"

"Well kinda!" Ethan explains as Ebony looked clueless in the this old run down cellar that me and Ebony never knew of.

"Tell me everything Ethan!" I asked him

Ethan stood there as tears, started to from in his eyes as he explained to me that I'm his target because our dads been rivals for years.

"While all these years we've been friends, it our dads who used us to bring you closer towards him!"

"Mines too the one I never met?" I screamed out in tears

"Yes!" They replied back running towards me put I pushed them back as I replied

"I need some space form you guys!"

They both looked at me with sad eyes and said "we understand!"

I walked out the jail cell and ran towards the doors as I escaped and began running towards the car as I got in and told the driver;

"I need a quiet place to be alone!"

"Got it!"

He drove me away and down the ally-way where I got out and;walk down towards the lake that by the park.

Where I sat on a rock and took out the pregnancy test from my pocket; I looked at it, where it sat in the palm of my hands as I saw two lines on it, I began to start crying as I looked up towards the sky and replied

"We're finally pregnant Kendra I did it; I killed that bitch Nikki!".

"But I have something to tell you?" "I've found new love now; and I'm happy with Ebony and Ethan I think I'm ready to finally move on now!"

I took Kendra's ashes as I said a small good bye.