Mr. and Mrs.

Chapter 39
Ethan

When I placed the ring on her finger, I got up off the floor and kissed her with everything I have.

I then bend down towards her stomach and kissed our baby; she was starting to show a little so I told her

"When do you want to see a doctor?"

"Tomorrow morning!"

"Okay, we'll go!"

"Ebony is coming too right?"

"That's if she's not busy!"

"With what?"

"Our dads business!"

"Okay, I get it your lying to me again!"

"It's not that, it's just not my place to tell!"

"I understand completely!"

"I feel like you're mad at me?"

"I'm not baby!"

"Good!"

I placed my hands upon her stomach; as I heard it make noise.

"Is someone hungry?"

"Maybe!"

I laughed as I grabbed her hands. When she looked inside my eyes; all I saw was our future.

Camille place her right hand upon my cheek; as I lean in and kissed her soft lips. I began melting with every touch I tasted.

*******
Tomorrow Morning

Camille

The sun shines through; the curtains and inside my eyes.

I put my head deeper inside Ethan's arms; as he held me tighter towards him.

He felt so warm I never wanted to let go; but then I had this awful urge to throw up.

So I slipped away from him and ran towards the bathroom as I threw up in the toilet.

When I finally finished puke, I got off the bathroom floor and walked over towards the sink and began brushed my teeth.

As I finished rinse my mouth and spit, I then heard Ethan got out of bed and out the bedroom door.

I stood in front of the mirror, and clean my face i saw that I was completely naked.

"We had sex!"

"Oh fuck; and I'm pregnant!" But I got so horny last night seeing him in that tux; I couldn't help myself.

We just had to make love because I'm sleeping with Ebony tonight.

This morning I Received a early good morning text form Ebony saying "good morning my angel!" "When you wake up meet me in the garden!"

When I saw the message I replied "will be down soon *heart emoji*."

*****
I was now downstairs in the garden; in a light pink sundress and white leather heels.

Standing in front of the back door; as I saw Ebony in a long white sun dress to the floor.

"Wow!"

"Wow back, you look absolutely beautiful!" I answered

"So this is our date?"

"Not quite!"

She walked up towards me kissed my lips, as she pulled out a silk blindfold. I gave her a smirk as she smiled back towards me; as tied it and took my hand.

Ebony walked my down deeper inside the garden, as the blue and white and yellow tulips blew in the wind.

Me and Ebony continued walking on the stone pathway; underneath my heels the petals felt so soft.

When we finally arrived there; in front of me there was a beautiful white table. Ebony took my hands and walked me over;as she turned around and said

"I need to tell you something!"

"Okay!"

Ebony kissed my lips as we got to the table; I pulled out my chair sat down as our waiter, came with the menus.

She gave me one and Ebony the other one; but before she left she came back towards my side and began flirting with me.

"I just wanted to say that you are so sexy; here's my number!" She slipped a piece of paper in my menu and left.

I picked it up and ripped it, as I threw the tiny papers on the ground. I then looked towards Ebony as I saw the hurt in her eyes; but she quickly shake them away.

Ebony grabbed my hands, as she stared down at my hands and saw his ring. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and said

"I can't wait to give you my surprise!"

"Wait!" "I thought this was the surprise!"

"Babe, you have a three in one gift!"

I looked at her shocked;as I find these twins of mine spoil me to much.

When we finished our meals; she grabbed my hands and helped carry me up the hills.

As me and Ebony made it on top, their was a restaurant right in front of us called truluck's.