Morn Soul

Chapter 41
Camille

When the SUV left the restaurant he dropped off Ebony at the house; as she was about to get out the car  I grabbed back her hand, and pull her back to me.

"What's wrong baby?" 

I then grabbed back her face towards me; looked deep inside her eyes as I softly bite her bottom lips.

Ebony moaned softly as i began sucking onto her bottom lip, she grabbed my breast as my hands grabbed on her thighs.

My lips left hers and began; running down her body leaving kisses and hickeys all over her breast.

As I cupped them inside my hands, her fingers ran inside my hair as I popped one breast out and sucked on her chocolate gumdrop nipples.

"Ahhh, fuck baby!"

"Seriously Ebony, you can't wait?" Ethan replies from outside;

"Noo she makes me so horny!" Ebony moaned out as I continued, to suck on her breast.

I licked her nipples slowly, with my tongue. She moaned out again; as i sucked on them.

"Camille baby, I think we should stop!"

"I want you so bad!"

"I can't stop!"  I replied

"Not tonight!"

She was right it's Ethan and me time now, I kissed her lips and sucked on her earlobe.

"Camille now look what you did; you made me horny!" 

"I just couldn't help myself!"

When Ebony got off me, Ethan said "goodbye!" to his sister and came inside closing the door behind him.

When Our driver left the mansion I turned towards Ethan and whispered "I think we need a little privacy!"

"Where do you want to have it?"

********

(The Surprise)

*Camille's six weeks pregnant*

Ethan

"I think we need a little privacy!"  She replied

"Okay where?"  I asked her

I took her hand and told her "follow me, I know a place!" 

When I took her hand, I started a light jog to our house I bought in the hills. Me and Ebony purchased two separate houses, a long time ago but our father doesn't know this.

I started slowly walking up the hill with Camille, to show her our house.

As we made it up,she held on to me as she tried and catch breath. I stopped death in my tracks and hold her as I said

"Is the baby okay?" I asked

She giggle and said "I'm fine baby, I'm stronger than you think!"

I kissed her lips as we made it too her surprise; I stopped took off her blindfold.

"Surprise!" I screamed out

"I took you to your,own private spa day!"

" thank you so much Ethan!"

"You're welcome!"

Camille took my hand and place it on her belly, I felt a little bump.

Tears started to form inside my eyes, as I can't believe I'm going to be a father.

"Ethan Can you believe i'm six weeks pregnant now!"

"I can't believe it baby!" 'Kendra would of been so excited in this moment!"

My smile faded when he brought up Kendra, I kinda haven't thought of her in a while I thought.

"I'm sorry for bring her up!"

"No baby!", it's already!" 

"And you're right she would of be proud!" As a few tears rolled down my face;

"I still miss her!" I replied

"I know!"

I walked up to her and held her in my arms, as she let out all her pain and grief all at once.