Chapter 5: The Interview

It was a hectic schedule for her when she arrived at the country. Apart from getting back at tv as tv news personality while being CEO at the same time of the Aragon Group of Companies, she was having a random brief interviews after her daily newscasting and even when she was outside the office, the media strikes in there to have her being interviewed for a minute.

But this time, she accepted the first and exclusive interview with the radio station where she was previously working - Hearts Radio, which was interviewed by Joe, a Psychologist and a DJ, who replaced her. The interview involves the story of being brokenhearted and how she cope up with it and be successful in her career.

"Good evening listeners! Here we are again in the Late-Night Conversations with DJ Joe.

Let me introduce to you our guest for tonight. She is the most-talked and trending tv personality nowadays, a woman of the hour, who was just arrived in the country after 5 years. She started her career as a newbie tv personality who decided once to get away from the limelight and worked as a Marketing Offficer and a mystery DJ, here at Heart's Radio. She once lived a simple life same with ordinary people, without telling the people how prominent her family is over a couple of years. During her show at Heart's Radio as a nighttime DJ, she found love and being broken. And now, she bring pride to our country by being awarded as "The Most Outstanding TV News Personality of the Year" in the US last year and decided to work temporarily here in this country to share her talent in newscasting, while managing her company as the CEO of Aragon Group of Companies.

Without further ado, please help me welcome, Ms. Arabelle Aragon - Montecillo!

"Hi DJ Joe, thank you so much for the catch-all welcome message."

"Hi DJ Ara! Thank you for accepting the invitation to be the guest here. It was known to us that it is us whom you accepted the first exclusive interview. It is our pleasure to have you back here."

"Yes Joe, as this radio station is so special to me to have my first exclusive interview, live."

Joe proceeded with the questions.

"Sorry, but I love to call you as DJ Ara. DJ Ara, for the first question, how is it feel being back to the country after 5 years?"

"It feels back home, especially remembering those people whom I once have been here. I missed my friends here especially to my former bosses and co-workers and my friends. Sorry to say, but I do not have my family here, as they are all in the US and in Japan, it brings back memories with them especially those happy bonding moments."

"I have a question in connection to that DJ Ara, but before that, let me ask you about the experiences that you have when you back to the US with your family especially your career there."

"During my 5 years abroad, I rejuvenate myself, spend more time with my family while studying my master's degree on mass communication. After that, I applied first to a radio station as broadcaster, but then they discovered me that I could also do in the tv news. I never expect that it goes beyond with what is ordinary to me. I never expect receiving an award, but fortunately, it's an honor to me as fruits of my labor while uplighting the pride of our nation at the same time."

"We heard that you graduated in college and in masters degree at Harvard University."

"Yes, tha is true, but am not bragging on that. To me, I choose to study there for learning's sake."

"Ok. For the next question, what are the tips you made for you to achieve those especially that apart from your career, you get even more beautiful like a beauty queen."

"Thank you for that compliment DJ Joe. For the tips, first, unload the burdens deep within you especially if that burdens are coming from your past and make amends of yourself. Second, pray to God to give you strength to conquer all the burdens deep within you. Third, instill in mind the positive vibes and avoid the negative ones, as our best enemy about negativities is our mindset. And lastly, love yourself and to those people who loves you, and make yourself beautiful inside and out and be passionate with what you love to do. After that, everything follows, blessings are coming in and you will conquer all of that. It is not easy in just one click, but rather is a gradual process."