Chapter 13: Ruthless Revelation

After the emotional moment together, Ara asked Patrick to get back to his condo. It was late Sunday morning when Patrick leaves while she wait for her mother to arrive at the house. To her, it is good to finally see her mother again after a couple of months. She wished to introduced Patrick to her mother but she feel she is not yet ready to see that moment, especially how her mother would react towards him after seeing him for the first time. She feel she need some time to prepare herself, a day before tomorrow, which they will finally convene at the company to meet with the other executives.

Patrick spend a moment with his son and with Trisha as well while preparing for their transfer to their new home, only Trisha and their son. Beforehand, they agreed that they will not be together, and that Trisha was carried by her conscience after the confrontation she had with Ara. Trisha, though deep inside, she wished to stay more with Patrick, but she guessed she had enough struggle of staying with Patrick, especially, that even they spend together for 5 years already, Patrick never make love towards her or even sleep with her at night, but rather, he still sleep at his own bedroom, a bedroom that is full of memories of him and Ara. In the end, Trisha realizes that she still love the guy who breaks her heart, who cheated on her for another girl, a man who was also the ex-boyfriend of Ara, who broke up with Ara because of her. She realizes that after all this time, that Ara is being broken by her 2 exes because of her, all because of her and now she realizes that is why Ara is so mad at her, insulting her to the extend she looses her self-esteem. To her, Ara perhaps went through suffering that in the end her 2 exes chooses her over Ara, and now that the universe is repaying her for the sins she committed towards Ara, that even when Patrick is with her, he is still trying to make amends with Ara, and that Joel, the one that she really loved, protected Ara from those malicious executives, now that Joel and Ara are in the same phase of life, both are executives in a company. She wished to make amends with Joel, as she could no longer have Patrick with her. To her, having someone beside her makes her life more easier and makes her more inspired to make herself beautiful again, especially now that she missed to do what her body needs, after the years of taking care of her child. The last time she have soothe herself with sexual pleasures is with Patrick, who satisfies her that night, of her drunkenness. To her, Ara is right, she really finds delighted sitting at the top of Patrick, with much pleasure in groans, but that moment of ecstacy was exchanged with years of loneliness and longingness for love, which she finds unrequited, that after all, he still loves her. Then she think of the moment when she first meet Patrick at the Bar, moments with him, and in the end how she wasted it because of choosing Joel, whom later broke up with her for another girl. But she cannot deny to herself that even up to now, she still loves Joel despite he cheated on her and that she only chooses Patrick thinking that Patrick will give her the best of everything a woman deserves to have - someone who cares, someone who truly loves and protects her, someone who can support her financially especially the material things she wants. Patrick provides her what she needs and wants, to the extend that his recording studio get lost and that she sold her own condo because of her spending habits. Patrick was into trouble and lived a miserable life because of her, that is why she cannot ask and demand much love from him.

All of that thoughts are coming to her mind, as she look at Patrick and her son together. When she stare at her son's face, something comes to her mind, something that she finds guilty for years, a secret that she wished that she will reveal it the soonest time when everything is alright especially, when Joel will come back to her. She truly wished that Joel will come back to her this time.

Meanwhile, Ara's mom arrived at her house. It's so happened that Ara arrives at the moment her mother went to the entrance door. Her mom called the Mayordoma and asked "Where is my daughter?"

Then the mayordoma said "Pumunta po sila sa labas Ma'am, with Sir Patrick po."

Then Ara positioned herself at the back calling her mom "I am here Mom."