Chapter 14~The Oracle of Delphius and New Sibs

~Shadow's PoV~

   "WHAT!!! There's no way I'm Fak-- I mean Sonic's brother! I was created on the ARK 50 years ago." I shouted angrily.

   "And their project would've failed had your mother, Queen Aleena of Mobius, not sent you to the past to keep you safe from Robotnik. You are their older brother and the heir to the Throne of Mobius." The Oracle explained calmly.

   "YOU MEAN MY SONNIKU IS A PRINCE?!?! MY BOYFRIEND'S A PRINCE!!!!" The pinkamaniac hedgehog known as Amy Rose shrieked, bursting into the house and killing everyone's eardrums.

   "Amy... I. Am. Not. Your. Boyfriend." Sonic said, fending off the love-sick hedgie. "I see you as a friend only."

   "Wait." A voice said, and we all look at the young fox who had spoken. "If Sonic's a prince; and he legally adopted me... does that mean I'm a prince too?"

   "Guess so little bro." The cobalt blue hedgehog said, pulling Tails into his arms and ruffling his bangs while Tails giggled.

   "In that case; here are your Royal Medallions." The Oracle said as two medallions of the same material as Sonic's materialized. A guitar shaped medallion on an orange strap landed in my hands; while Tails got a disc-shaped one on a crimson red strap.

   "Welcome to the Sonic Underground!" Sonic, Sonia, and Manic cheered as we clasped them around our necks. Suddenly, Silver the Hedgieboi burst into the living room.

   "I need your help guys." He said, panting.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

   I've decided to make the straps holding the necklaces go with a sibling. Ambrosia's strap is blue: Sonic; Sonic's is dark green: Manic; Sonia's is yellow: Ambrosia; Manic's is a reddish-pink: Sonia; Tails' is dark red: Shadow; and Shadow's is orange: Tails.

   Their mother has a thick silver-plated necklace with an amytheist, a blue zircon, a black diamond, a dark blue sapphire, a pink tourmaline, a lime green emerald, a yellow citrine, and an orange topaz. Not to mention her golden flute & violin medallions.