Part 1

Paritura Lucem were the first words she spoke as the door of her new cabin opened, Hel basked in the peacefulness of the forest she just hoped that her mother left enough money for her to re stock the herbs, she flicked her wrist and there her room was made. Hel heard a flutter of wings behind her she turned to her window but saw nothing she shrugged her shoulders thinking it was a bird but there in the dark was two-winged creatures watching her. The rays of sun pouring in through the windows woke Hel as she moved her silver blonde hair out of her eyes she looked out and saw the sky turning red as if the devil himself had entered earth. She just stared in awe of the skies beauty, as she unwrapped her small 5'7 frame from the covers she went to freshen up for the day, when she got out of the bathroom the water was glistening on her body if a man saw this they would truly go mad she dried her beautiful silver hair as she closed her purple eyes, just as she got dressed her alarm rang she needed to check out what caused the sky to turn red. As she opened her cabin door she saw a wolf in the far distance trotting back and forth it looked like he was guarding territory this wolf was definitely not normal its frame nearly towered over Hel but she looked just as no even more terrifying than the wolf.