Part 5

I woke up to find myself next to a live radiator I cuddled closer as I lifted my hand to trace Lucifer's beautiful features, Lucifer's breathing changed as my thumb traced his lips Lucifer's eyes fluttered opened a smirk formed on my face as I saw Lucifer act like a kitten rubbing his cheek onto my hand, "I'm taking a shower Luci after that lets meet the alpha" I told Lucifer, as I reached for the door he called out "wait lets save water by showering together," a smirk appeared on his face "in your dreams Luci," I winked my hips moving seductively I heard a low groan as I entered the bathroom. Holding my towel, I got out of the shower as I walked into the bedroom my clothes laying there I got changed and walked out. I met Lucifer by the stairs as he took my hand we teleported to the alphas territory, before we entered the pack house I stopped Lucifer so I could use my magic to ward off females from him "love could you put this ring on? It contains a bit of my soul so we will never be apart" Lucifer said, "its beautiful thank you Luci" I kissed his cheek as we walked in. People stopped and stared at the pair as they walked through with their heads up a female tried to approach Lucifer but one look from Hel stopped her in her tracks, pack members tried to introduce themselves but the killer intent coming from the pair warded everyone off. Hel followed Lucifer towards the alpha's office Lucifer barged in with no care, "hey what do you think your doing!" A barely matured voice shouted at them they turned and saw a man from the looks of it the future alpha Hel simply raised a brow at the soon to be alpha, Lucifer ignored him as he jumped onto the alphas chair and patted his lap for Hel to sit in, Hel grabbed her own chair and sat next to Lucifer one again the man spoke "I am the future alpha who the hell do you think you are barging into my office like that now get out of my office before I make you." He spoke Hel gestured for Lucifer to take care of this as she concentrated on reading his mind, the alpha was sweating as Lucifer approached him, as Lucifer approached him Hel was focused on breaking the alphas mind block as she got in Hel heard his thoughts loud and clear, I hope dad is done whipping the omega who forgot to make breakfast this morning his thoughts were transferred to Hel she was shaking her vibrant purple eyes darkening the pack house shook as rage coursed through Hels body without warning she flung the alphas body onto the wall and rushed to the dungeons just in time to see the alpha struggling to take the omegas clothes off what a disgusting creature she thought I'm going to have fun with him her thoughts echoed to Lucifer as he chased after her. "Get off of him!" she bellowed Lucifer helped the young omega to his feet and sent him to the pack doctors office, whilst on the other side of the room Hel was giddy with excitement she couldn't wait to hurt him, she chanted a quick spell to soundproof the room Lucifer grabbed the whip with sharp silver nails sticking out of the top Hel made the alpha float over to her as she cracked each and every one of the bones in his hand "please please stop I wont do it again I beg of you" he screamed, "DID YOU SHOW MERCY WHEN YOU WHIPPED THAT YOUNG MAN NO SO WHY SHOULD I." Lucifer sat there hitting the whip onto the walls as he thought how hot Hel looked torturing the man "Luci could I have the whip please" she whispered in a sickly sweet tone, he nodded and tossed the whip she got down on one knee and whispered near his ear "now now don't cry it will all be over soon," the first soon rained down as she relentlessly brutalized his back, his screams would have terrorized the pack had she not soundproofed the room. Hit after hit she painted the floor with his blood, something itched inside of her to drink his blood but she restrained herself leaving it at the back of her head, she finally let the man off he had passed out from the pain. "Aw I never got to ask him why he summoned me" Lucifer mumbled with a cute pout.