Part 24

Lucifer

My fist was pounding into Michael's head his face was covered in blood, I lifted him up by the hair staring him straight in the eye as I burned the side of his neck making it impossible for his future mate to mark him he had tears in his eyes as he kept on screaming the sounds only encouraged me to make him hurt more.

Michael was on the floor holding his neck as he bled out, I opened my wings flying into the air searching for Hel when I heard a scream I looked down and saw the angel screaming as Hel bit into his neck draining him his angel blood running down his body. I flew down and landed behind Hel she dropped the angel's body and made her way over to me, she checked all over my body for injuries when she deemed I was ok her vampire gave Hel control back.

Hel

"I think its time we end this don't you Lucifer?" I asked, "yes I do think its about time we finish this pest" Lucifer said.

Michael

Lucifer how could he burn the only spot my mate would mark me he will pay even if it ends with my own death his mates' blood will be on my hands.

Enemy

"I didn't want to do this Lucifer but it's the only way to stop you" I shouted, Lucifer looked confused as I threw the blade in the air allowing the sun to shine onto it the rays blinding everyone, I relinquished my wings to the sword allowing the elder sword to take its powers, the sword landed back in my hands and I charged straight for his mate her eyes turned purple as she thrusted her palms forward expecting to see me on the floor she looked shocked when I slashed her shoulder blood poured out the pain in her eyes made it all worth it.

Lucifer's mate wouldn't give up attack after attack I would inflict upon her but she wouldn't fall, I decided to focus on Lucifer I jumped back and ran straight to Lucifer he looked at me his eyes turning darker as he smelt his mates blood on me he roared and charged me I wasn't expecting the attacks and I flew backwards my back crashing into the mountain I looked up and saw Lucifer standing there my heart was pounding he stood there in the dark the only thing I could see was his dark red eyes shining the only source of light near the mountain.

Hel

I ripped my shirts sleeve and bandaged my shoulder it was completely useless now I couldn't feel my shoulder.

I heard the flutter of wings and saw Michael standing there the surprise must have shown on my face because he laughed and said, "did you really think Lucifer would kill his own brother?" I didn't respond I just stared at him waiting for any signs of danger.

Michael continued rambling until he had a crazed look in his eye he looked at me a dark glint in his eyes without warning he shot light out his hands it collided with my shoulder making me scream out in agony dropping to the floor, Michael laughed and kept on shooting light out of his palms I jumped and dodged the hits. My vampire sent out a wave of her powers she scanned his body for injuries seeing a deep red cut on his neck she stopped using her powers and showed me the cut I would be targeting his neck now.

Michael was distracted as he looked up into the air I sprinted behind him and used my magic to open the wound on his neck deeper I manipulated his blood making him choke on it, I looked him in the eye and he fell to the ground holding his head blood was coming out of his nose and ears his screams wouldn't stop.

I need to end this now I let my magic run through my veins until it reached my fingertips I snapped my fingers letting fire come out of them burning his wings he screamed I snapped them again his skin was melting what a pathetic angel I held out both of my hands snapping my fingers repeatedly letting the flames run down my fingers until it reaches the now dead angels body I snapped my fingers until his body was nothing but ash.

A/N So one more chapter left will start writing that later today I might put the chapter up today or in a few days depends on how long it will take me to write over 1k words. Thanks for all the support on the book never expected to see more than 10 people reading this book but somehow it has over 900 thank you everyone. (: