Part 10

"Run!" The man shouted as an arrow got put through his throat, the angel had flown away with the elder sword gripped tightly in his hands, his wings creating a sonic boom as the demons watched on "Revenge will be mine Lucifer" was the final thing they heard.

................

Xander approached his daughter and her mate he saw his two other daughter watching him, "Hel we are hosting the annual supernatural ball and I would like you and your mate to be there" Xander said, everyone watched Hel waiting for her decision, "we will attend father but I was wondering what are you?" Xander sighed hoping his daughter will not hate him for being a vampire. "You see Hel we are vampires that means you are half witch half vampire." Everyone tensed waiting for Hels reaction, "oh so that's why I have fangs and want blood" she said.

Everyone was left confused by her reaction, Lucifer followed Hel out of the room he saw Hel outside holding a squirrel running her hands through its fur, Lucifer announced his presence by putting a hand on her shoulder, she looked up and a small smile appeared on her face as she took in Lucifer's appearance, he kissed her hand and pulled her into his lap no words had to be said as Lucifer kissed the back of Hels head, they both stayed like that for some time until Xander called for them.                                                      

A/n Sorry that its short next time i put a part up  I'll try to make it over 500 words (: