Part 7

As they walked back to Hels cabin Hel took her time to appreciate the god in front of her, Lucifer took a deep breath as Hels scent got closer to him the smell of roses calming his inner demon. Hel couldn't take it anymore, as they approached the cabin door she pushed him onto a near by wall and claimed his mouth with hers sparks erupted from their bodies Hel could taste Lucifer's spicy mint breath she used her magic to bind his hands to the wall, Lucifer could not move he was at her mercy a low groan escaped him as she tightened the hold around his hands she returned to kissing him her core grinding into his she licked his lips asking for entry as Lucifer denied her she bit his lip her tongue exploring his mouth softly moaning as he bit her tongue. Lucifer broke the magic binding his hands and grabbed Hels neck pushing her up against a tree, his hand held her arms above her head as he pressed kisses to her neck leaving love bites as she moaned tilting her neck to give him more access, he moved upwards capturing her mouth in another passionate kiss he dominated her mouth his knee brushing her core as she moaned grinding into his knee as the smell of their arousal filled the forest they broke apart panting heavily. Their legs wobbling Lucifer took a deep breath in and smelt a odd scent he walked closer to Hel and the scent got stronger he looked into her eyes and saw them red, Hel could feel the thirst for blood coming back to her it was like Lucifer's blood called to her she wanted to sink her teeth into his neck and drink, her nails looked like claws Lucifer could not see this she thought as  she muttered a quick spell to glamour herself. Lucifer followed her back into the cabin wondering why she did a glamour spell he hoped she would let him in and help.