Part 15

Lucifer's had his hand wrapped tightly around the traitor's throat his eyes burning hot with fury, "why would you give the sword's location away?" Lucifer spat as he loosened his grip, "because we aren't having that bitch vampire as our queen" he replied. Lucifer's body heated up as he burned the traitor alive, his wings extending as he flew past the demons roaming his realm.

................

"My lord we did just as you planned and kidnapped the vampire princess," the wolf bowed to the angel. The angel nodded his head and waved his hand in dismissal whilst he thought of ways to get his revenge.

..............

Back on earth Hel had just woken up her eyes had returned to their normal colour and her bloodlust had disappeared but just there behind her eyes the vampire leaned forward and flashed its red eyes.

Hel met her father and Angel in the war room as Catherine slept, they all knew there was a war on the horizon who would win only time would tell.

Hel and her father went out to seek potential allies their first stop would be the Lycans everyone knew Lycans hated werewolves as they teamed up with angels and nearly wiped out their whole kingdom.

A/N Sorry that its short its nearly 2 in the morning and i cant sleep so i wrote this chapter. Hope everyone enjoyed also i may be writing a new story and im really excited about it. (: