part 11

Lucifer had released his dark wings he motioned for Hel to get on his back. The sky was shining as the stars appeared, Lucifer was following the royal's horses whilst Hel was slowly falling asleep.

They had arrived, Lucifer shook Hel awake as they descended to the floor vampires around them hissed as they saw the unfamiliar faces near the royal family, one look from Xander shut them up his fangs extending as he shouted "hiss at my daughter again and we shall see what happens" his eyes shining bright red his vampire side was close to the surface wanting to protect its daughter.

They entered the castle people stopped and stared at the new edition to the family, Hel kept her head up scanning the area for any sign of danger. Xander showed them to their room explaining on the way that the ball will commence tomorrow.

.........

Hel had woken up to find Lucifer's side empty, after she had freshened up she found a box on the bed slightly alarmed she chanted a quick spell to see if the box had anything dangerous on it, she sensed nothing bad and opened it to find a ball gown a note slipped out Hel picked it up and saw nothing she only smelt the faint scent of Lucifer she chuckled and left the room in search for her sisters.

There were only a few hours left until the ball would start Xander was busy ordering around the maids, Hel and her sisters were getting ready and Lucifer he was putting demons around the castle for his mate's safety.

The ball had begun different species were filling the place up, wolves were making treaties and the fae were running around making deals, it was soon time for the vampire royals to be announced.

The music stopped as the royals entered first was King Xander everyone bowed to him as Princess Angel and Princess Catherine entered the room people bowed again and Xander waved his hand to let the music play again.

The doors opened as the power couple stepped out people stopped and stared the music cut out jealousy was in the air the rich scent of it empowering their confidence the lower ranks couldn't help but bow the higher ranks defiantly lifted their heads to meet the eyes of the Hel and Lucifer, Hel could see they were challenging them so she let Lucifer handle this, he stared them all in the eyes and his deep voice echoed through the silence the horror in their eyes as he spoke one word that would send chills down their spines. "Kneel" his eyes flickered a dark red as everyone dropped to their knees Hel and Lucifer the only ones standing.

Lucifer finally let them off releasing the command as he kissed Hels neck marking his territory Hel turned and attached her lips to his warding off any female who dared to approach her man.

Hel could feel the stares of jealousy and lust that got thrown her way she shook her head in disgust. Hel walked over to the drinks and she saw a girl getting talked down by three old hags, "leave her alone" Hel demanded the trio of old hags replied "mind your own business" they hissed back, "last chance back off" Hel said as her eyes turned a darker shade of purple, they turned their backs and scoffed "I warned you" she told them as she flicked her wrist sending them crashing through the wall. Th- thank you" the girl stuttered, "no problem, so why is there a human here?" Hel asked, "my mate is a werewolf," she replied back "so human what's your name?" "It's Hope" the girl replied back "if those ladies bother you again just ask King Xander for Hel," she told Hope as she walked away.