Chapter 19

Annie's POV
"No kiss case!" Bella gets up in my face. "no..." I run into the house. I go to the kitchen where the alcohol is. I start to drink my feelings away. By now I have finished 2 wine bottles, 3 beers and shots. I get up onto the island and start dancing. I feel like I have no problems. All the pain is gone from my body now.

Jayden and Kenzie run into the kitchen. "Annie get down!" Jayden shouts. "Annie please before you do something you regret. "Mmmm no thankkkk youuu. WHOOOOPP LETS DANCE." I start dancing as the team walks in. "Please help" Jayden says to the boys. "I got her" Carson tries to pull me down. "No come up here and dance" I say trying to pull him up. "Annie come dance with me." I look at Hayden. "Shouldn't you be with your slut of a girlfriend." He chuckles at my remark. "Come here." He puts his hand out.

I take his hand and sit in the island. Hayden stands between my legs. "Now get down." He says. I lean into his ear. "Make me" I giggle. "What do you want me to do?" He whispers back. "Kiss me" I giggle. He smirks at me. "Ok let's go." I get down. He leads me outside.

"Why are we going out here?!?" I whine. "I'm taking you home. Come on my car isn't to far away" he leads me to his car. "Thanks hay...." I close my eyes as he drives me home. I wake up to the sight of my house. I get out of the car. I lean into in his window. "Why did you get back with Bella?" I ask him. "Because...I like her?" "You like the thought of her. You don't actually like her Hayden. Take it from me she's a bitch. Anyways byeeeeee". I walk inside and up to my room. I fall onto my bed and drift off to sleep.

I wake up in a cold sweat to my alarm going off. It was Monday. That means school again. Which also means I have to face Bella and Hayden. Great... I get up and walk over to my wardrobe. I pull out an outfit and put it on. I do my hair and light makeup.