4 - Entrance exam

(Deku's villain costume↑, villain name: Overkill. Deku's second quirk, Analysis, lets him know the victims quirk, quirk weaknesses, quirk strengths, victims worst fear, some personal stuff and there full name just by touching him/her or the user can tell what there name and quirk is just by looking at him/her without all the extra stuff.)

(Also added some more quirk stuff, Izukus main quirk let's him gain blood faster so he has to use his quirk regularly so his body doesn't overflow with blood, this part of the quirk developed when he started to use his quirk more)

(Art is mine)

-----------------------------------------×
'this' = someone thinking
"this"= someone talking
"THIS" = all might talking
(this) = author-kun notes
*this*= time skip
"this"= someone talking aggressively
The depresso espresso voice will have some bold words while the villainous voice has what ever you call this words.
-----------------------------------------×

*Izuku pov*

Today is the day of the entrance exam, and I am not looking forward to it.

"Dabiiii, give me some of your blood" I whined.

"Didn't you just have some of the prisoners blood?" Dabi replied.

"Please?"

"No"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, HANDJOB! DABI WONT GIVE ME SOME OF HIS BLOOD!"

"HURRY UP AND FORCE IT OUT OF HIM, OR YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO THE ENTRANCE EXAMS!" Handjob shouted back to me.

I looked at Dabi and gave him a wicked smile.

"AH! SHIT! DID YOU HAVE TO BITE THAT HARD!" Dabi screamed at me.  (No this is not smut)

"Alright I'm going to grab Toga-chan and leave" I swear I heard Dabi mutter 'finally'.

*Time skip*

"Ok you got the blood pouchs right?~" Toga said to me when we got close to the U.A gates "YIP YIP" I may have had to much blood resulting with a hyperactive me.

"Good. Only use them in emergencies. Okay~"

"YIP"

"Good~"

"Alright I should go now or I'm going to be late" I gave her a peck on the lips and ran off to the U.A gates. Only to trip over the world seemed to slow down or I'm just on drugs.

'Welp might as well die here' as soon as that thought left my head I stopped falling as a information spread through my mind.

'Quirk: zero gravity, makes things float, overuse of quirk will result with nausea, full name: Urararararararararaka Ochako or Uraraka Ochako, has a poor family wants to be a hero for the money so her parents can live an happy life'

"Sorry I used my quirk on you" Uraraka said as she put me up right "OH! WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" she left without letting me say thanks. Might as well do that later.

*Time skip brought to you by Shigaraki do be kinda hot tho*

I was looking for my seat in the presentation room when I ran into a person.

'Quirk: Eraser, erasers quirks, weakness: has to be looking at the opponent to activate quirk when user blinks quirk shuts down, full name: Aizawa Shota, fears nothing except if one of his students die, married to PresentMic, loves cats'

"Sorry sir" I said while running of to where I think my seat is.

*EraserHead pov*

'I swear I've seen that kid before...  Must of been my imagination'