8 - Deku vs Kacchan

(#happend to me irl ^

-----------------------------------------×
'this' = someone thinking
"this"= someone talking
"THIS" = all might talking
(this) = author-kun notes
*this*= time skip
"this"= someone talking aggressively
The depresso espresso voice will have some bold words while the villainous voice italic words.
-----------------------------------------×

The change to Izukus quirk now lets him control the blood when it's not in his body, as long as it's his blood and he cannot control it if he's 20 meters away from it. His body now regenerates blood extremely fast so if he's almost out of blood his body can regenerate all of it in 5 minutes if suffering from blood loss it will take up to 1 week to regenerate all the blood he used, cannot regain blood from drinking blood when suffering from blood loss.

Izuku maybe, just maybe a little, just a tiny bit overpowered. Just maybe.

Warning I have never written a fight scene so it's gonna be terrible :P)

"Let's go beat these mother fuckers" I ran down the stairs taking a sip of Dabi's and Handjob's blood from my flask to boost my speed. I heard the revving of Iidas engines echo throughout the building. 'Good he's going to the roof' I thought to myself. I was on the second floor when I heard a pair of footsteps around the corner. I turned the corner and placed my hands on the ground and activated my quirk, thin crimson spikes shot out of the ground just in front of them, yes I stole this move from overhaul when I fought him a while back obviously I had to retreat he's a little too strong for me.

"DEKU!" Bakugo shouted at me "Go on without me Uaraka, I have to take care of the trash" Uaraka nodded with a fearful expression and ran off. "YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION!" He looked like he was going to cry "I OWE YOU NOTHING!" I shouted, words laced with venom. Bakugo charged at me with his famous right hook, simply moved to the left, caught him and threw him over my shoulder I jumped back and made a shield, Bakugo propelled himself through the air getting one of his favourite explosions ready, he hit my shield with his explosion knocking me back, but also sending a cloud of dust and smoke into the air making me unnoticeable from the human eye. I took this as a chance to run and get away from kacchan and form a plan.

* 1-minute time skip*

*Still Izukus pov*

I placed my hand on the wall and activated my quirk and used the same move as before to this time to make some tripwires and some traps to slow Kacchan down. "DEKU YOU COWARD! WHERE DID YA RUNOFF TOO!" The sound of his voice coming closer every second? 'Welp that's my queue' I thought to myself as I ran through the hallways of floor 2.

*small time skip...   Again*

*Izuku pov*

I woke up in a black void, 'well this hasn't happened in a while'  I looked around only seeing one ghostly white figure. "Well look who came back, USELESS BITCH" I just stared at the figure then said, "so where's the other guy?"

"He's in control," he said bluntly. "Hm? Excuse meh?" I deadpanned, the figure just pointed behind me and went back to doing whatever he was doing, I think it was just staring into the abyss. I looked behind me and saw what looked like a giant screen playing what's happening outside my mind, I saw myself running around the hallways giggling like a maniac. "What?..."

*Bakugos pov*
I was finally catching up to the villainous bitch, I entered the room I saw him run into and heard giggling laced with venom from all around me, I felt a chill go down my spine. "D-DEKU! COME OUT, YOU COWARD!" I shouted. "Hehehehehehe~ scared Kacchan?~" I let out a grunt of pain as I felt a spike stab my foot making me slower and easier to dodge, I opened my eyes to look for Deku and saw black, I moved my hand up to my face to see what was blocking my eyesight. 'How the fuck did he get a blindfold on me?!' I ripped the blindfold off, 'what the fuck...' (Go get your popcorn, soda and Nomu body pillow, (come we all know you have one) because shit is about to go down!)

*still Bakugos pov*

I looked around the room full of blood-red strings spread throughout the room, noticing the green-haired boy crouched on one of the strings with two of his wrist-mounted swords. Deku jumped at me giggling like a maniac, swinging his swords around wildly, I dodged his next attack and blasted off one of my explosions, Deku just dodged this and bared his sharp canines through his wicked smile. Deku launched at me using the strings around the room to propel him faster, he sliced at my arms and legs making me move slower. I let off another explosion three times bigger than the last one, somehow not hitting my target. "Now I'll ask again, are you scared?~" he said. 'Of course, I'm fucken scared! Who wouldn't be!' I thought to myself "HAHA F-FUCK YOU!" I got into a battle position and raised my left arm up and used my right arm to pull back the safety pin on my grenade gauntlet.

"YOUNG BAKUGO, STOP THIS NOW!" I heard All Might shout through the earpiece. "HE WON'T GET HURT IF HE DODGES," I said through a wicked smile, I pulled the safety pin out of the grenade gauntlet and my wicked smile went ear to ear at the sweet sound of the explosion. "HAHA TAKE THAT YOU VILLAINOUS BITCH!" The smoke was to thicc to see through, (sorry I mean thick) so I couldn't see what happened to him, "OI DEKU COME OUT YA BASTARD!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. More insane giggling echoed around the room, a blood-red tendril shot out of the smoke and dug into the wall behind me, the smoke cleared the room leaving a figure with radioactive green floating hair, (like Aizawas) ghostly white eyes and four blood-red tendrils coming out of his back. ( 100% not a Tokyo ghoul reference)

"Deku?..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is by far the best chapter I have done for this fanfic, hope y'all enjoyed it too :P

~~Author-Kun