ANOTHER PANDAVA!?

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS MY IMAGINATION AND I IN NO WAY POSSIBLE WANT TO DISRESPECT THE EPIC MAHABHARAT. AND I WILL BE ONLY CHANGING SOME PARTS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY. I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE AND IF ANY ONE IS OFFENDED I'M SORRY, BUT I DIDN'T MEAN TO. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

KUNTI'S POV

Arya, its time for the birth of yudhishthir's two anuj. Even I was thinking its time kunti said pandu. This time I want you to pray ashvini kumars the ved of all lords because when yudhishthir will become king his anuj's need to learn the importance of medicine and health and the ability to read all the animals, which will be only obtained by the blessings of ashvinni kumars, so please pray to lord ashvini kumars said pandu. Ji arya but this time I won't be using the mantra it's gonna be madri because even madri has the right to become the mother of your children. But you are the one who got the boon, and this is the fruitful result you got through all your hard work said pandu. I know arya but whether its hard work or easy work in family all have the right on the fruit as we are one and if we want to teach our children this we should first accept this and start it, and i'm sure if I teach madri the mantra with all of my heart she will be blessed with children as well kunti said with a loving smile .

NO ONE'S POV

IN THE FOREST: kunti taught the mantra to madri and they both were standing in front and behind them was pandu. As madri started chanting the mantra with joined hands and eyes closed a divine light appeared and there they were ved of all lords ashvini kumars and granted madri twins with the qualities of ved, who understands all the animals and have intuition. Happy with the beautifull children all three pandu, kunti and madri were smiling widely and giving blessings to the children, pandu named the twins nakul and sahadev with a proud smile.

MADRI'S POV

OMG!!! is this true i'm holding my own children in my hands, this is the best feeling ever. I will always love you both with all of my heart nakul and sahadev, I said kissed then both on the forehead. I really loved how arya was looking at our children with love and care and then he looked at me and gave me a smile making me feel so happy, it's like I have really made him proud and satisfied. I'M really thankful to kunti jiji I don't think i can ever repay her, I can't even tell her thankyou due to my own pride and jealously (sorry I don't wanna show her bad purposely but that's what I thought watching the scene, no hate please)

GODDEES PARVATI'S POV

I have been watching how kunti selflessly gave the mantra to madri so she can make her family happy and I think she deserves a gift (in mind)

Putri kunti called goddes parvati (after the disappearing of the divine lights). You have done great job by considering madri's feeling and giving her the best gift that any women in the world can have. I want to give you a gift as my appreciataction towards you (with that she put her right hand up and a light came from her right palm and kunti spreaded her hands in accepting form). And there was the thing kunti wished she would have but never asked for. A beautiful baby girl with a cutest smile ever seen by anyone of them. With that goddess parvati said she is a part of me and she will have all the qualities of me and a perfect women take care of her, all three of them joined their hands and kunti said i will sure cherish her and give all my love to her, thank you so much I can't explain how happy i'm holding her in my hands and having her in my life thank you said kunti with tears of joy. With that goddess parvati took a leave.

KUNTI'S POV

I was so happy for madri now she is a mother the best gift to any women and being the small reason of her big happiness makes me more delighted. After arya named them suddenly a divine light appeared shocking and confusing us but after the light disappeared a female voice called, and it was goddess parvati, shocked but pleased with her appearance we three joined our hands giving her the respect. She called me out and said she was really happy with me for what I have done and would like to give me a gift. What shocked me more was that she gave me a gift I always wanted but didn't ask for it from gods as I thought arya wouldn't want her. Yes her you heard it right it was a beautiful baby girl, and her smile was the cutest smile I have ever seen I cried tears of joy and thanked goddess parvati with my whole heart, telling us to take care of her she disappeared and I hugged my beautiful angel and showered her with small kisses. I went to arya with a small smile, with uncertainty in my eyes and with a scared heart hoping he would accept her and love her like all pandu putras.

---------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter!!
And I'm being evil by giving you cliffhanger haha 😈😈.
So what will be pandu's reaction, what do you think comment below 👇👇
Tell me how it is 😁 and if you like it plz do vote and comment me your reviews!! 💜