VARNAVAT

AADHYA'S POV

On our way there I asked "bharata do you think avyukt was giving us hint? as even yesterday night he asked me a weird question about what would I do if a place I live in wouldn't have a rasoi ghar" bharata looked at me for few seconds and said "maybe, maybe not we never know what going on madhav's head and now I know when you started calling him "avyukt" so what else did you talk about last night?" he asked me teasingly and I said "I was awake thinking about varnavat and wondering if this is evil plan of some people and got hungry and went out of the room and met avyukt and we went there together, we just decided to dropped the formalities and that's it we talked nothing else and if you done gossiping brihannala jiji then let's go faster."  bharata screamed "you!!!! wait!!!, if it's a race you want it's a race you get!!" and went ahead of me and I said "where is the 1! 2! 3! bharata!!" and started going fast. 

NEXT MORNING 

YUDHISHTHIR'S POV

 We all were waiting for nakul as he was just busy admiring him self in the mirror and bheem said "nakul! who is there to stare at you and I have heard that there are rakshas more in the van" making me and sahadev laugh and then nakul said "well then even you look at your face bharata bheem you never know if a rakshashini falls in love with you" making bheem angry and he was about to go hit nakul but I stopped them saying "stop it you guys, let's go mata would be waiting."

We all were outside for the puja and mata said "let's wait for arjun and aadhya" and I said "let's start they will come soon as the murat is going to start" we were about to start the puja but two hands were added on the pot making us looked up to see us arjun and aadhya making us smile at them and we started the puja. After the puja everyone present here with us cheered our and pitashree's name and we all went toward to pitashree's statue but then we saw two soldiers coming towards us with a sack and then a messenger came greeting me and mata said "maha mantri vidur has sent you this gift" I wondered why would kakashree do that and asked the messenger is there any message for us?  and he said "yes there is yuvraj, when one seed is buried in the ground it grows back as hundred grains of rice." 

AADHYA'S POV

we all were going towards pitashree's statue but two soldiers came towards us holding a sack and a messenger came and greeted mata and jesth bharata and said "maha mantri vidur has sent this gift" making me wonder "a gift right now, why would kakashree send us a gift now?" and then jesth bharata asked "is there any message for us and the messenger replied "yes yuvraj, when one seed is buried in the ground it grow back as hundred grains of rice" and bharata bheem said "he only sent rice? If only he had sent gud and ghee I would have made delicious Kheer with it!" making us smile and then bharata arjun said "there is something inside it" andsaying that he move towards the sack opening it and truns out there was a mushak inside and I started wondered why would kakashree send a mushak with the rice and bharata sahadev joked "look bharata bheem's kheer became ashub even before he could make it" and bharata nakul holding the mushak said "no sahadev only humans have the right to make things ashub animals are pure and innocent" after this we all  started to give daan to the people of varnavat and we went inside the palace.

Going inside I asked "why are there so many mirrors? bharata nakul I get you like to admire yourself but isn't this to much?" when I asked that everyone laughed and bharata Nakul said "one mirror is more then enough For me and I don't admire my self that much" and I replied "yeah yeah bharata whatever keeps you handsome" making bharata nakul   pout and he said "it was better that you were in dwarka" everyone giggle at our little fight and Bharata sahadev said "no aadhya it's not like that actually the Mirrors are placed in such a way that the palace only needs rays of moon light to light up and there is no need of diya's"