AADHYA'S DAY OUT

ARJUN'S POV

We all reached dwarka and me and aadhya admired the beauty of dwarka and asked "you made this right vasudev? it has become so prosperous in such less time" and vasudev said "I didn't do it, I just showed the right way to do it to the people",  I said "but everyone knows that it is your doing", and vasudev said "I'm not lying and 'I' never do anything, when one realizes this that's when he can do something important" then subhadra asked "will you talk everything here won't you go inside?" and vasudev said "you take arjun and aadhya inside, I have some important thing to do and I will come back soon", subhadra said "after freshening up I will show kumar arjun and sakhi around!" but I said "can I go to help vasudev instead? I would really like to help him."

Vasudev replied "well if you come along it will really be helpful", and I said "just order me!" and he said "but do remember, this will be very hard, this job is going to be very hard for you and it will be scary for you", the I smiled saying "even you test me vasudev", he just chuckle and said "subhadre go take aadhya with you to the palace", and aadhya said "bharata remember I won't be there, take care of yourself as jesth bharata have told me to take care of you" making vasudev and subhadra giggle, I glared at her and poked her head saying "yeah I will don't teach me and you! don't trouble everyone!" she pouted and said "I just trouble you guys or else i'm a nice girl you know!" I just shook my head and me and vasudev started our journey.

On the way vasudev stopped and I saw vasudev smiling at the villagers and climbed down his chariot then we started roaming around the village and I saw vasudev going to some children and telling them something turns out it was a plan on how to eat the makhan from the pot, the children then offered vasudev some makhan as a thanks but seeing devi's running after him for eating the makhan he made the run! making me follow him then after some time I was just roaming around the fields while playing with a stone but I saw devi's running after me with a stick thinking I broke their pots then when I succeeded in hiding I found vasudev was behind it  I shook my head at disbelieve and he kept laughing making me think of how he and aadhya are so similar childish yet so mature. Then I saw a old men farming alone so I went to help him and then vasudev joined me as well, after helping the old man I said "after doing hard work I feel strong" but vasudev said "you are feeling strong because you helped, we always feel more powerful after helping someone".

We reached kundanpur and I asked him "why are we here?" and he told me all his plan!, then I remembered what vasudev told me was true this is going to be tough and scary. We started our plan and I hoped I could pull this through.

AADHYA'S POV

After bharata and vasudev went away subhadra took me to the palace and on the way she said "i'm so excited to introduce you to everyone, i'm sure everyone will like you" I smiled and said "i'm excited to meet everyone too plus you said you will show me around, I can't wait!" she just smiled as a reply and soon we reached dwarka. At the entrance I saw everyone standing there to welcome us, devaki maa, vasudev, bharata balram and revati bhabi and they welcomed me inside then asked sakhi where is vasudev and arjun and she said "bharata had some work and kumar arjun tagged along, they will be back soon" they just nodded and then I touched the elders feet taking their blessing and smiled at how nicely they welcomed me we entered and then devaki maa told us to freshen up,

 After that I was guided to my room by a dasi and I freshen up and saw subhadra and she came towards me and said  "let's go!!! I have so much to show you the market then the sea and then!! - I cut her saying "oh wow let's go what are we just standing here for!" then we went out of my room and met devaki maa I pranaam'd her and she asked "where are you guys going, you just came it is better if you rest", but me and subhadra said "well i'm excited to see everything/i'm excited to show her everything" making devaki maa giggle and say okay but at least take some guards with you and I said "devaki maa it's no fun having them around as we won't be that free to do what we want and I can take care of both of us trust me" I said smiling, she nodded and said "of course I have heard about your skills and I don't doubt your skills at all I was just saying this for your safety but if you don't want them okay, have fun and stay safe!" we nodded and ran excited to have fun.

After the talk we didn't waste anytime and went out and soon we reached the sea shore and the view was fascinating the clear water made me feel peace but then I saw some children playing making me remember my childhood, I pulled sakhi with me and I asked the children if we can play with them or not they nodded happy about getting more people to play with and we started to play seven stones and since our team kept winning the other team children decided to change the game and we started playing blindfold and I had to be the one blindfolded as subhadra told the children I play it very well, now I feel how jesth felt when we used to take his name and run away hiding.

I was blindfolded and then everyone started running around but it was easy for me to catch them and I caught them then I said "sakhi I do think i'm good at this game, now your turn as I caught you first", then sakhi said "I cheated as I caught them very fast and the children tagged along and said "jiji you are a cheater!!" making me laugh and say "one should always win over their senses, if you are able to do that you will play like me or even better then me",  they all looked confused about what i'm talking, I was about to explain them but we had to say our goodbyes as sakhi wanted to take me to the market as we had already spent most of the time playing and she dragged me with her to the market and I said giggling  "you didn't want it to be your turn that's why you dragging me" and she just looked like her secret was busted making me laugh. 

We reached the market and I was amazed at what all they had I went rushing towards a store which had different types of books and brought books about "politics"and "astrology" this would be a perfect gift for jesth bharata and bharata sahadev, then I went to the attar store and brought two beautiful scented  attar for mata and bharata nakul, then I went to a accessory store and brought a beautiful comb for mata, then I saw a beautiful bracelet and I thought of bharata arjun and brought it for him and then finally went to the store of various famous sweets of dwarka and brought it for bharata bheem after tasting them and buying some for eat right now and share some with sakhi.

SUBHADRA'S POV

I asked sakhi "you are done buying?" , she replied "yes I did, let's go I brought us something to eat on the way to!! and they are so delicious i'm sure bharata bheem is going to love it and so will you", then I asked her "I saw you buying everything for your bharatashree's and bua but what about you?" and she said "well I didn't think about that but I don't need anything plus I did buy the sweets for us let's go!" I smiled and we started to walk but then I saw aadhya going to some children who were trying to aim their slingshot at the tree so they can eat the fruit and sakhi went to them fast and asked can I do that? they looked at her and one boy said "you sure you can do this jiji?" sakhi nodded excitedly as i'm sure she haven't done this for a long time, seeing her so confident that boy handed her his slingshot and she aimed at the fruits and shoot the stone causing fruits to fall and make them happy, seeing them happy made her more happy then she ruffled a kid's head then handed them her share of sweets saying "thank you for giving your slingshot, I hope you enjoy them" and smiled at how they jumped and came towards me as I was a standing and looking at the scene.

I thought "sakhi is so selfless and thoughtful, she finds happiness in small things like playing games and she tries and makes everyone around her happy, how she was excited to eat the sweet but gave it to the children so they can be more happy and how she just thought of her loved ones and didn't need anything accept seeing them happy, I could see the smile when she  was buying the stuff for them and how she is childish yet so mature and strong no one would believe that she is that strong". She gave me my share of sweets but I  gave her few saying "not only you know how to share" she laughed and said "thank you!!!" and happily ate the sweets.

AADHYA'S POV

I was eating the sweets and thinking how much fun I had with sakhi, we were near the entrance of the palace but what I saw made me shocked I stopped walking, I can't explain how shocked I was of what i'm seeing in front of me like I almost fainted seeing what i'm seeing I have no words about this like how, why, when did this happened!!!!, why wasn't I there to see all this but would I be able to see or deal with this? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THIS IS IT GUYS!!! CHAPTER 19!!! 😁

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MADE AADHYA SO SHOCKED!!! 👇

VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!! 😄

ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST TO STAY UPDATED 😉

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE 💜