Chapter 21

Ahsoka pov

I wake up and check the time. 9:50. I groan and get out of bed. I missed breakfast and it's too late to go get some now. I take off the hoodie and grab my lightsabers. I clip them to my belt and walk out the door. I walk to the training room. I walk in and see dogma lifting weights. I sit on on the bench near him.

"Hey soka" he said. I smile at him. "Rex sent you didn't he?" I asked. Dogma looked away. "I don't know what your talking about" he said looking at the floor "dogma I don't have to be a Jedi to know your lying" I said laughing. "Yeah he did" dogma said. I laugh a little.

I hear the door open and I look to see a boy. He light brown hair and green eyes. He looked no older then 17. He walks over to me. "Hello I'm looking for anakin skywalkers padwan" he said smiling.

"What do you need?" I asked smiling. "To see Master skywalker padawan, I'm supposed to train with him today" he said. "Oh I'm Master skywalker padawan" I said smiling. He looked at em in disbelief.

"She is his padawan" dogma said. The boy glared at him. "Who have you permission to speak to me clone" he said. Before dogma could say anything I said something. "I gave him permission to speak freely before you came in" I said.

"He spoke to me in disrespect" the boy said. I sigh. "No he didn't, also I was told to give you tips on how to get along with clones. So tip number 1, don't be an ass to them" I said and dogma put his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"My name is devris, master windus padawan" he said. "I'm ahsoka Anakin Skywalkers padawan, lets start the training session" I said. He nods. "And I'm pretty sure you have to do as I say" I said and he nods. "Give me 100 push-ups for the warm up" I said. "100!" He said.

"Hey the clones do about 300 every morning, you can manage" I said. He groans and starts doing them. Dogma smirks at me and continues working out. Halfway through his doing his pushups I hear a door open. I look up to see Jessie with a coffee and a bagel.

"Hey jessie!" I said. He turns to me and walked over to me, careful not to step on devris. "Rex told me to give these to you, he said he didn't wanna wake you this morning." He said. I take the coffee and bagel. "Thank you" I said. "Yeah I was gonna come down here anyway to workout a little" he said. I nod. I look down at devris. He was laying on the floor.

"Did you finish?" I asked. He nodded. He stand up and I eat the bagel. "Oh Commander did you see Rex today?" Jessie asked. "Yeah saw him this morning before you guys did the training session. I refused to get out of bed so he just let me sleep" I said. "Good because he would probably be complaining to everyone about how he hasn't seen you all day like last time" Jessie said lauging.

I join in. I'm about to say something when devris says something. "Can we train now?" He asked sounding a little annoyed. I nod and place my coffee down on the bench. "Ok what is your fighting like?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"Do you do acrobatics kind of stuff, two lightsabers, one lightsaber, do physical contact as well" I said. "Oh one lightsaber" he said. I nod. "You?" He asked. "2 lightsabers and acrobatics" I said. "Ok well let's go into the Jedi training room and work on your lightsaber" I said. He nods and heads over in the direction of the room. I'm about to follow when dogma says my name.

"Uh Commander how am I supposed to watch?" He asked. I smiled. "Just lie to Rex and say you did" I said and he nodded. I walked into the training room and closed the door.

"So who's Rex?" Devris asked. "None of your business" I said. "Jeesh sorry" he said.
I roll my eyes. 

I got the tracing sphere out and he blindfolded him self. I turned if one and he started training. I shouted out corrections when ever I could see them.