Chapter 50

In sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I know I said I would update on Wednesday. But I've been so busy with camp. And every time I started to write, my mom forced me to take a shower since I smelled of horse stables. I've also had a little bit of writers block.

Also this chapter is kind of just random, just so I could update. It's for all of those people who keep commenting ways to kill Devris in my comments 😂. It has a little bit of violent talk so if you don't like that, don't read this chapter I guess.

Alright onto the chapter!

Rex pov

After a few minutes I felt her breathing get slower. She had fallen asleep.

I start thinking of ways to hurt Devris. That other way might not work, he may die from the gun shots, or his arms and legs being cut off, before we can cook him or anakin kill him.

But then ahsoka's voice enters my head. "Something in the force is telling me not to" I hear it say in the back of my head.

She only said the force said is telling her not to. Didn't say anything about me.

"Now how should I torture Devris" I mumbled. I didn't realize I said it out loud though.

Let's see. We could kidnap him. That's a possibility. We could Pay someone to rape him, give him a taste of what he did to ahsoka. Nah that's a little too weird, I'd just feel uncomfortable paying someone to do that. I could kill him. Nah that's no fun, plus it would probably put him out of his misery of living on the streets.

We could do the kidnap one. Torture him a little.

But where would I get some torture stuff. The republic is to goody too shoes to torture people to get info so I can't steal anything. And I can't go buy anything, people will recognize me as a clone and report me.

I wonder if anakin would have any. After all, he dosn't agree with the republic and how they don't torture people to get the info. He might have a shock collar at least. And if he dosn't, I know a few ways to make someone hurt with a small knife.

Wait kix might still have that shock collar from when ahsoka was captured by dooku or when lux kidnapped her. But even if he does, he probably wouldn't give it to me.

Plus I'll need anakin to use the force to find Devris. Ok so I will ask anakin if he has any shock collars or somthing like that. Then I'll have him track down Devris.

But how would I kidnap Devris, he has the force! And if I remember, ahsoka said he was reasonably good with using it. I could wait till he was asleep. I could stun him.

Hmmm what would we do to hurt him. We could get a knife and cut him. Leave him to bleed for a day. Or I could ask anakin to borrow his lightsaber and burn him like lux did to ahsoka. I could shock him. Shoot him places. But should I kill him? Or just have him bleed out?

I like the bleed out option, but I'm meant to be a good guy. I can't be too violent. Plus I can't do anything to bad Incase ahsoka finds out.

"Rex stop thinking about different ways to torture him" I hear ahsoka mumble. "I wasn't!" I said. She turned to me. She had a serious face on. "You said out loud "now how should I torture Devris". I was never alseep" she said. I curse under my breath.

"What was that Rex?" She asked. She didn't like me cursing to much. She was trying to control how much I cursed. Apparently it was inappropriate. And I really don't want to piss her off at the moment.

"Nothing" I mumbled mad. "Rex can you please just respect the fact that I don't think we should do anything! The force is telling me I shouldn't hurt him" she said.

I roll my eyes. "You don't know how hard it is to hear your fiancé got raped, and not hurt the person who did it to them. I'm struggling to control myself from going to go kill him right now!" I said. Before she could say anything I started talking again.

"Plus the force is only telling you that you shouldn't hurt him. It didn't say anything about me!" I said. She sighs.

"This is one of the reasons I never told you" she mumbled under her breath. "I'm sorry I'm protective of you" I said mad.

"I'm sorry it's just the force is saying it isn't good to do it" she said. I sigh and kiss her forehead. "Lets get some sleep" I said. I really don't want to fight with her today, actually I don't want to fight with her ever. It's always so hard to not see her and know I made her upset. I guess you could say I'm soft and weak. I'm not, just when it comes to ahsoka, I'm not the same person anymore. She turns to her side again and I pull her close.

She turned her head to me with a angry face and I sighed, great she's not gonna drop it. "Oh and I know about the tracker" she growled. I freeze. Shiitake mushrooms, there I didn't curse. But shoot, How the hell did she find out anyway. She turns around angrily. I close my eyes.

That's the end of the chapter. Comment your thoughts on it. And again I'm sorry I didn't update. And I know this chapter was bad but hopefully the next one will be better. I'm also gonna try and add more fluff soon because I know most of you like that. I'll update soon, bye!