3

I headed to school for the last week of school. I drove Emmett's jeep while he and Rosa were in the back and Alice, Jasper, and Edward was in Edward's Volvo.

I climbed outta the car and looked at the strong and pretty couple.

"I will see you all either in school or home," I said then handed Emmett his keys and headed off inside.

~~~~~

I dealt with the pain in ass students, a few thinking they are better than the rest and one guy thinking everyone wants him. And he has asked me out so many times but doesn't want to take no for an answer.

I ignored him and just went on with my day. or try to without seeming rude.

"Hey, Rosemary how are you?" Mike asked

I sighed inwardly

"Hey Mike" I replied

"Hey, do you..." 

I held up my hand stopping him.

"I don't want to go with you Mike, please stop asking me casue I will keep saying no like I have been" I replied

"Oh, alright," he said 

"Ask you buddy Jess or Angela," I tell him

He nodded

I half smiled and walked off heading to the remaining classes.

~~~~~

Once the school day was over I headed over the first beach. 

I had packed a swimsuit and I used the rocks as my changing room and changed into a swimsuit.

I put my clothes in my bag and took my towel out and headed over towards the water leaving my bag by the rocks then placed my towel on the ground and took off into the water before I jumped in

I just enjoyed myself just swimming and relaxing in the water before I walked out and then dried off before I laid my towel out and tanned a bit.

~~~

"Hey Rosemary, enjoy your swim?" Esme asked as she handed me a plate full of food

I took a seat at the bar and thanked her.

"I did, it was really relaxing and the water felt so warm," I tell her as I grabbed an eating utensil and started eating.

After I was done me and Esme started talking about an upcoming house she was looking to rebuild and design.

She told me all of the ideas she had for the outer look after she showed me how it looks now. After she showed me the look for the outside she showed me the front yard look than the backyard before showing me how she was going to all the rooms. 

After she told me about the house and her plans for it. Then she asked me which next houses or homes she should purchase and flip. 

I showed her which one after the one she is looking to flip.

"Thank you," she said 

I nodded my head

" What got you into flipping houses?" I asked

"Well, when you are aging and having nothing more to do than let time pass you by,  you have to find something to help pass the time or you will just basically be bored out of your mind," She said 

"Well that is one of the best time occupancies to do in order to pass your time," I tell her

"Mainly after you study it for a long time so you learn everything about it then you pursuit it," she said 

I nodded in agreement then helped her clean the kitchen before we got started on cleaning the whole house. 

Once we were done I headed up and took a shower got cleaned up then headed to bed. I was ready for the day to be done.