20

I had Rome and Cadia out in Gardens. I had them a month ago yet they look close to three years. Which it's the mixture of Vampire and human in them that makes grow and look older then what they actually are.

"Momma, what are these ?" Cadia asked as she pointed to a bed of roses mixed with tulips.

"They are roses and tulips" I replied as I played with her hair and rubbed Rome's back.

"What about that momma?" Rome asked

"That is a butterfly" their daddy replied

They gasped and took off over to him and hugged his legs which made him smile while I stood up.

"Hello daddy" I greeted as he picked them both up.

I noticed he wasn't in his cloak like he normally is.

"Hello momma" he replied then leaned close.

I smiled and cupped his face before kissing him.

Cadia tapped his cheek.

"Where is mine?" she asked as she tapped her cheek.

Cai smiled and kissed her cheek.

I pecked Rome's cheek so he wouldn't feel left out.

"So what is it we are doing out here?" Cai asked

"Taking a stroll while I answer their questions about things they find interesting," I tell him as we walk along the path.

Cai sits the twins down and they walk in front of us while Cai and I follow behind holding hands.

~~~

We found out that Rome's ability is lie detection, while Cadia's is a hypnotic vision.

We found their abilities out when I was having a discussion with one of the guards about a mission I sent them on and Rome was with me as was Cai and Cadia when Rome looked at me.

"He is lying momma," Rome said 

I looked from my son to the said vampire. He looked from Rome to me and he looked scared.

"I would advise you to speak the truth," Cai tells him

He spilled everything then his focus went to Cadia's and he looked hypnotized then snapped out of it.

"What happen?" he asked

We looked at him weirdly like you don't know what was just said.

"What were we speaking about masters?" he asked

"Nothing you're dismissed," I said 

He left and I looked at Cadia before I knelt down.

"I do believe we know your ability is hypnotic vision," I tell her

She smiled and nodded

"What about me momma?" Rome asked

"You young man have lie detection" I replied as I looked over at Rome when he came to stand by his sister.

I kissed their foreheads and stood up before I had them go and watch the guards which is one of their favorite hobbies.

At first, I wasn't for it but I found out that Felix and Demi have them sit up on a shelf and watch while the training and things happen at safe distance from them.

I also learned that Felix is Cadia's mate which when Cai learned of it he was fit to be tied and wanted to hurt Felix. Which he did and he told him that he as of right now is only Cadia's friend and nothing more till she is at a proper age and then when she wants then they can be romantic but not sexual.

 I then found out that Jane is Rome's mate which her and I had a really long talk and I told her the same thing that Cai told Felix about what their relationship is as of now and how things will be when Rome grows older and when he is ready then they will be romantic. I also told her that I understand that Alec may get upset and jealous but if I hear that my son is hurt by either of them then hell will be rained down on them, guard or not.

To say that Felix and Jane were scared would be an understatement. They knew neither Cai no I was messing around when I come to our babies. 

Them being the twin's mate is another reason they like going to watch the guards.

~~~

Cai's pov 

When I finished dealing with Aro and talking about things that were to come. Like missions, some vampires were sent on, trails coming up, tours. After I finished speaking with him I left and went to look for my wife and kids. 

I peeked outside in the gardens and seen them there so I went to our chambers and removed my cloak since I won't need it before I headed outside and walked up to where Nessa, Rome, and Cadia were at.

I heard Cadia ask Nessa what some flowers were and then Nessa replied. Rome asked what an insect was which is when I let my presents be known.

"It's a butterfly," I tell him

They both gasp and run over to me, hugging my legs before I pick them up while Nessa stands and comes over. 

When Nessa called me daddy I wanted to ravish her but instead of doing that, I smiled as she cupped my face and kissed me. I felt a tap on my cheek and I looked over at our daughter 

"Where is mine?" she asked as she tapped her cheek. I gave her a kiss on the cheek while Nessa gave Rome a kiss on the cheek.

I sat them down and they walked ahead of Nessa and me as we followed behind them holding hands answering their questions as we walked.

~~~

When we got word that one of the guards that we had sent on a mission had returned we went and met with him. The kids came along with us to where the leader of that mission was waiting.

Nessa was talking to him when Rome informed her that he is lying which tells me he has an ability.

It did hurt that my son has something I don't unless Nessa gives me the ability. But I will not worry much about that.

I warned the guard to tell the truth and he looked scared from Rome telling he was lying, to my warning. He told us everything then looked at Cadia and looked like he was under some spell or hypnotized.

He looked away and started asking questions until Nessa dismissed him. She then walked over and knelt before Cadia and told her that she has an ability of hypnotic vision. Once Caid was told that Rome came over wanting to know his. To which Nessa told him that his ability is Lie detection.

I forgot all about being upset with the kids have abilities and me having none, casue I knew even if I don't like they do and their mother that I could have numerous ones when Nessa gives them to me so it beats having one. 

When the kids ran off to watch the guards train while Nessa and I made our way back to our chambers and spent sometime which I finally got to act on when she called me daddy.

She cried out my name, she whined, she cried out and begged so much. I cried out my climaxes along with her as she clung on to my shoulders and clawed my back. It hurt so good and felt so amazing.

After we made love I held her close and in my arms and we just talked about different things before she drifted off to sleep.

I know she has more vampire in her than human but she can sleep and probably other things as well.