18

I allowed Rose and Jane to watch over Rome and Cadia while I took care of their father.

I sat in my thrown  and stared at Caius as he was on his knees. While Aro and Marcus was in their seats.

"This feels like Deja Vu huh?" I asked

"Liek the first day you two met" Aro replied

"Well Cai you are one trail for false accusation. You accused me of adultry, when I was and still am nothign but faithful to you, I have never given you reason or casue that I would ever seek pleasure outside of our marraige. I will not listen to pitty excuses, and no your bothers will not say anything about this trail. it's between us our buissness they just happen to be in here" I tell Cai.

I stood up and walked up to Cai and stood infront of him before I used Sensory Deprivation on him then turned around and used pain illusion on him makign him feel as if he was buring from the inside.

He couldn't scream cause I also silenced him. I stood there as his head fell back. I removed the sensory and turned up the pain but kept him from screaming.

"That is Enough," Aro said 

"I  will allow you to know when it's enough" I replied then slowed the pain down not fully just a pinch.

When I felt he suffered enough I stopped the pain and allowed him to be able to speak.

"Now allow this to be your first and last lesson of accusing me of adultery," I said then went and sat back in my seat.

"You could have killed him," aro said

"You want next?" I asked shooting him a look.

He shut up and faced away from me.

"Come Cai it's time for our first full trail as rulers" I beckon him to his chair.

He slowly stood up and made his way over to his seat and dropped down and held the armrests.

"Alright Felix and Demi bring them in" I called out

~~~~

Once trials were over Aro and I got into and I caused him pain when he went to attack me then Cai pinned him against the wall and I gave Cai Felix's strength which he used and Made aro regret comeing after me.

"I will tell you this brother, I will not allow you to hurt my wife as you had done to poor Marcus, I will end you if you ever try that again" Cai warned Aro as he held him by his throat and squeezed that Aro's face cracked.

"Cai darling let him go, he learned his lesson," I tell him as I rubbed his shoulder.

He let him go and we looked at him before we disappeared.

We sat in our chambers since we had the nursery in the room adjoined to our bedroom. I had decided to move back in cause I knew my payback would make him a believer of what will happen when I am falsely accused of adultery.

"I am sorry for falsely accusing you. I deserved every bit of what you had done to me during my trail" I went to speak but Chelse walked in and I knew Aro sent her so I threw her up against the wall and froze her.

I used pain illusion full max on her.

She screamed so loud I had to silence her.

Aro walked in and I gave Cai the ability to shock Aro.

While they fought, I got rid of Chelsea and  I had the twins being watched while Cai and Aro dissapeared out of the chambers. I followed suit and made sure that nothing was disstroied before we made it to the throne room where all was game.

I lifted them up in the air and froze them when I heard someone knocking. I heared over and opened the doors.

"Your majesty I have been informed that the Cullen's have ruefused to change the human" she said 

"Thank you," I said and shut the door and went back to the middle and lowered the door.

I unfroze them but had used the sensory deprivation on Aro.

"We have a coven to deal with, so While Me, Marcus, and Cai deal with that you will be spending time chained in the cell. and you will no longer rule this coven as of now this Coven is run by me. Be glad I don't end you now" I tell Aro.

I ordered Emmett and Felix to come and take Aro to the cells I told them he no longer is the leader and they will not follow his orders. That if they don't complete the order I give them then I will cause them pain.

They were quick to follow their orders.

I called every single vampire in the castle to the throne room and I sat in my seat after I sat Aro's on fire and rid of the ashes.

Everyone looked at me as I sat there with Cai by my side. Marcus was on my other side in his chair.

"As of now Aro is no longer your master, he is just a regular vampire, none of you will ever listen to his orders. I am now your leader. and if you have and issue well.

I held my hand open as flames cover my whole hand. 

"I am sure we can deal with losses of some guards or whatever your position in this coven is" I said.

They nodded their heads.

"Now for three of you this will not be great news but it's going to be done," I said 

"Before Your queen and King married we were in Forks where a newborn battle took place and found out a human knew of our existence. I say our casue I am now more vampire then human since having mine and your king's children. Anyways, The Cullen's was given an order that the human Bella was to be changed at the end of that month. But they refuse to do it so now we will go and pay them a visit and deal with them all. The human and her mate are mine to deal with. they have broken one to many laws and enough is enough." I tell them

I saw Jazzy's, Rosa's, and Em's expression go from hurt, sad, to disbelief.

"Now they have a vampire who can read your mind and will control you" I said as I stood up and before them.

"But I as your queen give you the order you will follow through, you will no play their games. If there is more then the Cullen clan and they attack well we will show them why the Volturi is undefeatable." I said 

They all nodded.

With that said we all grabbed out cloaks and departed. We got into the cars and left. heading to the airstrip and boarded the private jet and headed for Forks.