10

I canceled my flight since Cai told me we were to take the private jet that the Volturi uses when they need to go outta the country.

So here we are on the plane on our way to Seattle.

"I do have to tell you something but I ask that you don't do anything about it, yes I understand that it should have something done about it and I believe that something will be, but I just want to be with you without fighting," I say to him

He looks at me since he is sitting in front of me.

I fix my top 

"What is it il Mio amore ?" he asked

"Before I left Forks I was told my brother met his mate.. but it turns out she is just his singer. I also found out that she is ...Human" I reply

He looks at me.

"Does she know his secret?" he asked

"She was suspicious about when I left. Edward had to head off to Alaska and spend time with the Denali coven since he could control himself around her. So from that time to now, I have no idea. I mean Rosa told me nothing and the last I spoke to her was when I left the castle in Volterra."

He nodded his head

"My brothers will have to be told about this, and I might have to deal with it soon," he said

I nodded my head 

"I just don't want nothing to be hidden between us. I want this relationship to be secret free."

"I agree, which is why I have told you about my marriage and how I had it taken care of."

"Thank you for that."

"Thank you for telling me this."

I nodded my head 

He excused himself and walked off to call Aro and tell him about the human blood singer and Edward, while I tried calling Rosa and them but got voicemails. I even texted them but was left on read.

I sighed and put my phone away. I thanked the flight attendant for the food she brought me. 

I ate alone and in silence since I could hear Cai through the bedroom door.

~~~

Before we landed  Cai told me that Aro will be sure to deal with the issue should the human find out about us till then Cai is to play as if he has no clue what is going on so they don't suspect anything.

"Don't worry I will shield your mind as well as mine around Edward so he will not read our minds" I told him as we walked off the plane and got our luggage before catching a cab since no one answered their phones or came to pick me up.

Cai had no worries about sparking casue it was nightfall. And he knew that he will be somewhere that hardly has sun.

~~~