21

I just finished dealing with Aro, I took his ability away and made him an ordinary vampire while I made Cai a vampire with an ability. Once Aro walked out of the thrown room I looked at Cai and he looked at me and smiled I winked.

I went to stand but the new receptionist barged in. So I stood up and walked up before her.

"Excuse you who gave you permission to just barge in  here like this?" 

"I am so sorry I was told to deliver a message," she said 

"What is it?"

She told me what she was told to come and tell me. Once she was done I had Jane deal with her while I sat back down and talked to my husband and Marcus. About a newborn army that has been created and is barreling outta control.

"We will need to see our Elite Guards," Cai said 

I nodded in agreement and looked at Marcus to see what he thinks.

"I agree they are the best ones to deal with these types of issues," Marcus said

"Agreed" Cai and I said 

~~~

After we had sent the guards away to deal with the newborns we went and spent time either alone or with our kids in mine and Cai's case.

When we got to Rome's and Cadia's room they were fast asleep.

"They fell right to sleep after Jane and Felix left for their mission," Jazzy said as he stood there with Cai and me in the twin's room.

I thanked Jazzy before dismissing him as Cai and I looked over our sleeping babies.

"I can't believe they look like they are near preteen years and it's not even been a year since I gave birth to them. But I guess it's how hybrids are once they are born" I said as I looked from Rome and Cadia to my husband.

He nodded his head in agreement.

 We walked out of their room and took a stroll through the corridors before we arrived at our corridors and kissed before Cai went to go paint while I went to clean up. 

~~~~

The Elite guards came back a few days later to tell us that the newborns were dealt with.

I smiled and dismissed them knowing where two if not all of them were gonna go. Generally, when Felix goes to spend time with Cadia, Demi is not far behind since they all enjoy each other's company and basically they all wind up with Rome, Jane, and Alec.

"I would like to speak with you my love about something," Cai said 

I looked at him

"Alright, shall we head to our chambers, or is right here in the thrown room fine?" I asked

"Well here is fine" he replied

I nodded my head as I looked at him.

"I was wanting to know do you think it's possible for you to have more babies?"

" I probably could I mean I still eat like a human from time to time when I take the notion to, I sleep when I feel like it, so I don't see why I couldn't do that. But I think the question is do you have the sperm to knock me up again?"

"I really couldn't tell you if I did or not."

"If you are wanting to find out I am sure Dr. Katherin could help you with that or one of her colleges that is a male."

"I will think about it."

I smiled as the doors to the throne room opened and the tourists came in.

~~~~
Caius's pov

After we all feasted on the tourists I dissmissed myself and headed out with a couple of guards to have a talk with Dr.Kathrine like Nessa suggested.

I walked into her clinic and was about to sign myself in when Dr.Katherin stopped me and just had me come to the back with her. So I did and she asked what she could do for me and I explained to her what Nessa and I talked about.

She then told me how would she go about to see if I still had sperm to knock Nessa up again.

After I did what was needed  I sat in Dr.Katherin's office and waited for the restults.

"Well Mr.Volturri it looks like you still have some great sperm to get Mrs. Volturi pregnant again" Dr. Katherin said 

I stood up and thanked her before I disspared outta her office and hurried back to the castle with the guards in tow.

 I went to Nessa's and my chamber where I started setting up plans for a very romantic night.

I wanted it all to be perfect so that it would end perfectly. 

I knew that since she took over Aro's position in the coven that she can't go far so we will have that romantic night here in the castle but in a special place that only I know about.

Once I had everything in that room set up I had one of Renata go and get her queen while I stood in the hall way and awaited for my dariling.

"Master, is everythign alright?"

 I looked over my shoulder where Jane was at.

"Yes Jane everything is fine. Why arne't you with Rome?" 

She looked at me and smiled

"We are playing hide and seek with Cadia, my brother, Demirtir, and Fleix" she replied

"well carry on but keep outta this hall way unless its an emergency or very very improtant that needs your queen and I's attention" I tell her

She nodded her head 

"YEs master" she said then dissapeared.

"Cai, baby what is wrong?" Nessa asked

I smield as I looked at her and silently dissmised Renata.

"Nothing my love"I assure her as I reach out my hands for her

"alright then, what is it that I can do for my love?" she asked as she palced her hands in me makign me smile.

"There is a lot you can do but for now lets go and have a lovley night together."

She nodded her head and followed me as I lead her to the secreat room and opened the door which made her gasp as she took in the set up.

I didn't give her time to say anything I started strippign her down once the door was shut and I tossed her on the bed before I rushed to strip down and jumped in bed with her. She went to talk but I started kissing her which she told me when I do that she practically forgets everything else which is what I want.

I told her the news that I found out from Dr. Katherin and she practically flipped me outta the bed when she flipped us over and started to ride me. I couldn't utter a word, for once in my life I was speechless as my wife and hopfully mother of more of my childer just took control of the whole sex and brught us both to so many heights and climaxes we both was close to the stars before we crashed and came back to reality only to start building back up again.