Epilogue

Mine and Caius's marriage has been one for the books that started a little on the rocks. but that was soon changed when we got to know each other than married. It went down when he accused me of cheating on him till I put him on trial and made him regret it.

 ~~~

On the day of the ball, I announced to Caius that I was pregnant again this time I had three babies instead of two which surprised him.

When they were born we named them, Ember, Venice, and Florence. we have more girls than boys. 

I am now a full vampire since having the triplets.

Alec found his mate in Florence, Demitry found his mate in Ember and Hedi found hers in Venice. We told them all three the same thing we had told Jane and Felix when they found out that Rome and Cadia were their mates.

Cadia and Felix have begun dating as well as Jane and Rome.

At the start of my life, I never knew that I would go from and ordinary hybrid to a royal hybrid who after having five hybrids became a full-blooded vampire. I never knew I would find my mate in a king and fall madly in love as I have.

I always thought that my life would be mateless but when I took a trip to Italy and my ticket was messed up going to Volterra my life changed for the greater good and I couldn't be any happier than how I am as the leader of the Volturi alongside my mate and brother 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: that is the end of Caius's Hybrid. I do hope you all enjoyed it and will be reading my other stories as well. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read, vote, and comment on this story.

BTW- in the first chapter I had updated Rosemary's name so that she has a middle. (for those who have been reading thins since day one )