15

It has been a week since Cai and I had come back from our honeymoon and I have been feeling horrible.

I haven't said anything to Cai about yet since I am hoping it will go away. But I have made a doctor's appointment with a doctor that is knowing in the immortal world and no it's not Carlisle casue they all but exited me outta their life since the newborn fight.

I got ready for my appointment and went to tell Cai I was going out he of course wanted me to take one of the guards which I told him I was fine alone. He never likes it but lets me go regardless.

I smiled and pecked his lips numerous times before leaving.

~~~

 I arrived where the Doctor was at and headed inside.  I talked with her about how I have been feeling before she took my back to a room and had me lift my shirt.

She ran some tests then came back and told me the news before she did an ultrasound and told me that my baby is like me a hybrid and is doing perfectly fine

She also told me that my diet in order to stay healthy and not look close to death I needed to drink more blood and that my pregnancy will be fast. She assured me that from this point on she will make house calls. 

"You mean Catlse" I joked as I wiped my stomach.

She laughed and nodded

"Yea Castle" she replied

I nodded my head and thanked her before she excused her self to get the pictures.

I fixed my top as I waited for her return.

"Alright here, you go. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you, and maybe your husband" Dr. Katherin said

I smiled as I took the pictures and thanked her.

"You will, and thank you," I said as I shook her hand and left.

I headed to a little shop and bought a gift for Cai so I could tell him the news.

I hoped that Aro doesn't try to use mine and Cai's baby as an experiment or tool, cause I will fight him in order to protect mine and Cai's baby.

~~~

I headed back and made sure the receptionist knew that if Doctor Katherine showed up that she has someone come get me. 

After I dealt with that I headed off to mine and Cai's chambers where he was painting.

"Wow you look like a masterpiece that I wanna piece of" I commented

He chuckled as I shut the door while he placed his brush down and came over to me and wrapped me in his arms and kissed me.

"Do you always paint half nude?" I asked 

"some times but it's rare" he replied

I nodded and took his hand and guided him to the bed and had him sit.