8

I woke up got freshened up and walked out seeing Caius looking hella sexy. I smiled as I noticed he was yet again in black.

"I am gonna go on a limb here and say your go-to color or favorite color is black," I said as I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed me a shirt and pants before I looked over at him then headed back into the bathroom.

When I came back out I seen him looking for something.

"What did you lose?" I asked

"Seems I left my cloak in the car, so now I can't leave," he said 

I put my dirty clothes in the bag I had for them then grabbed a trench coat I had and tossed it to him.

"Put that on, and keep your hands in the pockets when you are outside," I said 

He slipped it on

"No hood?"

"I will have that taken care of," I said then slipped my flats on and zipped up my bags and luggage before I walked around making sure I had all of my things.

Once I had everything I grabbed my umbrella and grabbed my bags then waited for him.

"Ready?"

 He nodded then headed for the door and opened it for me.

"Thank you for this," I said

"Your welcome," he said 

~~~

After we checked out we headed out towards the door.

"Stay here for me and I'll be right back," I tell him then take his luggage as well as mine to the car since I picked up the keys and I loaded the hack back up then headed back and opened the umbrella and motioned him to me.

He put his hands in his pockets and walked out to me. I linked my arm with his and kept his face shielded from the sun as we made out way to the car. I opened the door and allowed him in the car before shutting it then closed the umbrella and headed to the driver's side and got in as I put the umbrella in the back seat before buckling up.

"Thank you," he said 

"Your welcome" I replied as I started up the car and drove off.

"Where shall we get you some blood at?" I asked

"I don't need it right now, I can last for a long time without it" he replied

"Well unless you turned on by something or mad then you better eat your eyes are the color of your coat" I replied 

"It's a mixture" he replied

"Of hunger and lust I presume."

He nodded his head.

" I am who you are lusting after of course, and you dont want to eat. So how can we get your eyes back to red?"

"I will have to feed shortly, and I will not ask you to allow me to be sexual with you" he replied

I looked at him for a short minute then back to the road.

"Don't worry that time will come either when we are in the heat of the moment or I assume married."

"You will marry me.....right?"

"Well seeing as I have waited for my mate as you have I don't see any harm in marrying you. I mean I did tell you and your bothers that when I become queen I will rule beside you and in that throne room, not locked up like Sculp."

"Of course, and wit the two of us together we will be powerful, and unmerciful."

I could see his evil smirk that he is well known for as he spoke those words.

"And people wonder why you are called the angered king, you are mean" I joked

He looked at me still smirking.

"Give it time Tesoro, you will be the same way if not worse." 

"Cai I don't think anyone can be worse than you." 

He still looked at me before he turned away.

I pulled over and parked.

"While I go in here and eat you go and eat too," I tell him

I climbed outta the car had parked with the whole place is fully covered in shade. so no risk of him sparkling and attracting tension.

"I will be back shortly il mio amore." 

With that said he disappeared while I walked inside and got me some grub before I headed back out and ate in the car since the place had no place for me to sit inside or out.

"Why are you eating in the car?" 

" They are packed, and I have plenty of space here."

He climbed into the car as I finished up then got out and tossed my trash before going back to the car and leaving.

"Was your hunt good?"

He looked at me a little oddly

"Sorry, I am used to asking the Cullen's that." 

"No, you fine, I just didn't  think you wanted to hear about my hunt for humans to kill and drain."

"It doesn't bother me actually."

"You are something else Cara" 

"And you talking Italian is gonna get you attacked."

"I would love to see them try."

I looked at him then focused back on the road.

"Is that a threat or something, casue I can take you with no problem."

"Oh, so you would want to attack me cause I am speaking Italian?"

I nodded my head as I took the highway to cut half the time it would take to reach Venice.

"I would love to see you try."

" I think you underestimate me, Cai."

"No I just think that you trying to attack me would be a sight to see."

I was getting upset. I mean I hate when people think that they can underestimate me. It makes me so mad and when I retaliate I don't care what I say.

"I think you forgot who had who dropped to their knees not able to do anything." 

Nothing was said after that. I pulled into a gas station and climbed out.

"And what I was talking about attacking is not always harmful."

"with that said I shut the door and got the gas as I tried to calm myself before he and I get into a fight and I leave his ass.

_____________________________________________________________

tesoro- darling

il mio amore- my love

dear- cara