14

Caius had surprised me and taken me to Florence which is considered as the top romantic city in Italy apart from Rome. When we arrived it was night time so no worries of Caius sparkling or revealing what he is.

We arrived at San firenze which is a suite and spa. We checked in and it turns out we have the presidential suite.

We headed up, he opened the door.

"Wait here," he tells me then takes our luggage inside before walking back and scooped me up into his arms and carried me over the threshold.

I giggled as I hung on as he carried. I looked at the room and seen it was blue. a very beautiful blue. He sat me down and then showed me the whole suite then showed me the Terrence and hot tube. 

"What would you like to do first?"  

I looked at him and smiled before walking up to him and kissed him softly. 

"Sit on the bed, I'm gonna go freshen up," I tell him before walking past him and into the bathroom.

I strip out of the dress that Rosa and Jane put it me and I looked at my self in the mirror.

I took my hair down and wiped the makeup off before and ruffled my hair and opened the door after taking a deep relaxing breath released and walked out

When I walked from the bathroom door and stood before him.

He looked at me and his eyes went black. 

I slowly twirled around before I fully faced him.

"I want to do this all the way with you."

He stood up and began to strip down and as I watched him I bite my lip as he fully stripped. When I saw how well endowed he was I was blown away.

"Shall I help you strip?"

"If you want to."

He walked up to me and took the strap and pushed it off my shoulders then down my body before he picked me up and turned around before he walked up to the bed and laid me down.

I licked my lips as he kissed my lips then my chest kissing my nipples which made my head tilt back and my eyes close before I looked back at him as he held eye contact with me while kissing down my body before he ripped my panties which made me gasp.

He smirked and kept looking at me before nudging my legs apart. I grazed my teeth across my lip as I watched him.

He leaned down and started kissing my clit which made me moan and I was about to lose it since he was keen on maintaining eye contact with me while kissing my clit. He swiped his tongue up my labia. I jerked a little and he smirked before he latched on and really got me moaning and arching and on the edge.

The very minute his tongue entered me my back arched I gripped the sheets and cried out.  I was edging close to the edge but he pulled back.

 I looked at him and whined

"No..."

He made his way up to me and kissed me softly as I laid back down and raked my fingers through his hair and moaned.

I reached down between us and started jerking him till he was hard then I guided him to my entry and moved my hand and placed my hand on his back as my other cupped his face.

 He pushed it and I cried out when he broke my barrier.

"Virgin?" 

I nodded

"Pure."

He smiled and kissed me before fully pushing inside of me. He staid still and just kissed me softly as I cress his face and rubbed his back.

"Whenever you want to you can move," I tell him.

He lifts up and looks at me before slowly moving inside of me. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I moaned his name over and over again.

He starts picked up his pace and really started rocking my world and blowing my mind. I flipped us over and started riding him using all the courage I had and took control of our lovemaking.

I flipped my hair as I bounced on him before I placed my hand on the wall making me lean over him. He began caressing and playing with my breast before he leaned up and started sucking on my breast softly while he played with the other.

"I am so close Cai" I cried out as I bounced more and more before he flipped us back over grabbed my hands and pinned them next to my head before he slammed into me. I screamed his name as my climax broke through me. I leaned down kissing me from my lips to my neck where he lightly lighted and sucked.

He went harder and harder making me cum yet again right after he came.

I leaned up and kissed him as we rode through our orgasmic wave.

We made love so many times in the bed I lost track of my orgasms.

~~~~
We kept kissing and caressing each other as we moved from the bed to the hot tube and relaxed in the water before I turned around and started riding him again.

He held my hips as I bounced on him and kissed him while I raked my fingers through his hair and he cupped my neck.

" When would you like to be turned?"

"Sometime after we leave here."

He nodded as he kissed me again while I reached yet another climax this time with him.

Lingered on his lips before I pulled away and we climbed out of the hot tub and went into the bathroom and showered then headed to bed where I curled up next to him and went to sleep.

~~

Our Honeymoon lasted a full week, we spent some time viewing Florence at night and to me, the city is gorgeous at night than in day time. 

When we were not touring the city we were making love endlessly all over the presidential suite.

I didn't want our honeymoon to end but we both need to head back to Volterra and do our duty as king and Queen beside his brothers and my brothers-in-law.