Chapter 4 : Black Mirrors and Dark Judgement

A/N : Dear readers, this Chapter subjects explicitly matured content in terms of nudity; I would advise all minors to avoid this one, and for everyone else to use their own discretion. I usually do not add nudity to my stories unless they are an absolute necessity to my plot - in this case it is, and hence this caution!

Happy Reading! :)

****************************************************************

Precap:

"What?" he spoke out loud throwing his hand up in exasperation before he could stop himself, he was losing it now.

"Sssh" came her reply as she held him by the shoulder, pulled his hand down, and gently cupped his face, her warm hands met the taut cold skin of his cheeks, he shut his eyes in benediction, and just like that he felt like he was melting in her palms, the warmth, the softness, even the smell of some moisturizer.

Prerna looked at his face, eyes shut tightly, reveling at her slightest warmth, that was when she had finally recognized him, he wasn't an unfamiliar man anymore, he was damaged just like her, as damaged as her, that was their connect, and she knew what he needed right then, a vent – and she was willing to let him, just to ease his pain; she wasn't doing it out of some misplaced sense of love, attraction or even affection, she was doing it out of compassion – she was doing it because, she knew how it felt to be in his place, how it felt to be damaged beyond repair, and how one gesture can save a person.

[Matured content ahead; kindly skip this chapter, if you are uncomfortable]

***

She pulled his face closer to her, his entire frame hunched towards her, wanting to be accepted, to be acknowledged, she placed a gentle kiss on his forehead as he let out a soft sigh, she pecked him softly on each eyes, and gently caressed her palms from his cheeks to his broad shoulders to his arms and finally to his wrist, slowly guiding them to hold onto her petite waist – when his broad palm touched the skin on back of her waist, right under her tee, he instinctively grabbed onto it, while she slowly placed her arms on  his shoulder and pulled him closer to her as she softly landed a kiss on his now slightly parted lips. She softly touched his dry parched lip with her warm and soft ones, and a moan escaped from him; his lips were still, he hadn't reacted to her warm invitation yet, he wanted some more affection, some more acceptance; she understood his need and kissed him again, this time a little stronger, sucking onto his lower lip while their noses nuzzled onto each other, he reacted with a firmer grip around her waist, she could feel his manhood coming to life, they were so close; this time she softly bit on his lips, Anurag gasped in response and slightly opened his mouth a little more, and Prerna gently entered the cavern of his mouth with her patient yet alluring tongue – with each assault she made with her tongue, Anurag slowly came out of his stillness and slowly started responding to her. He gently sucked in her tongue and his hands were busy tracing her back, under her tee. As they broke free for a breather, Anurag finally opened his eyes, to see something he hadn't ever seen in any woman – a silent and wilful submission before him.

This time, he took charge, he kissed her back with all the energy that was left in him, he softly took in her lower lips, then her upper lips; he nuzzled his nose with hers and placed gentle kisses across her face, her jawline and then her ears; as his hand was tugging to open the hook of her bra. Prerna's hand were also caressing all his body, his broad shoulders, his tough muscular back, his slender waist and his firm rear, she grabbed him and in response he unhooked her bra, all the time leaving trails of kisses from her lips to the nape of her neck.