Chapter 6 : Setting Some Ground Rules

A/N : Hello readers! I hope you enjoyed reading my fiction so far! I know it is kind of intense, and I have to warn you it gets more intense - but if you are a fan of AnuPre, you'd know, they are characters who can only have a super intense story, with a love so deep rooted - also, as you will have understood by now, my characters here are much older then AnuPre in start of the show - these are late twenties and early thirties people, so they are matured, they think through their emotions and as we see in life, they are more guarded. They will take time to open up, hence this story will move at a certain pace, allowing them time to grow onto each other!

Finally, even this chapter has some nudity in the later part. For all readers who are uncomfortable, I must ask you to read exercising discretion - I have called out the part from where the nudity/ matured content begins!

Hope you have fun reading!

Much love,

A.

******************************************************

Precap:

"Appreciation accepted, and no I am not reading too much into what had happened, you were low, I was lit and it happened – no further pages to turn." she smiled and looked at his confused expression, she clarified further, "Listen Anurag, I get it you're not that person, and you don't want anything serious to spiral out of this – but you got to get this, that I am not looking for anything serious either – it was physical attraction and for that one night, it was compassion. Now can we never kind of talk about it – it's getting a bit awkward" she finished with a sheepish smile.

Anurag breathed out relaxing, so that was that, no more discussion. He smiled in relief, Prerna Sharma, she was something.

***

"So, what now? Are we still on/off?" Anurag asked with a smirk.

"Depends, what do you want?" she asked back sharing a sharp smile.

"I think we have seen intense, but we are yet to see fun, fun deserves a chance. I say 'on'" he replied.

"I agree, it's 'on' for me too, but we've got to have ground rules.

1. I don't like explanations, so we will not ask for one!" spoke Prerna.

"Totally agreed, I have one too!

2. Let's not label this – we don't need to be something, like a friend, bae, special someone, fubu etc. Just us as we are, as we like it, as long as we are into it" added Anurag.

"Oh yes, and also this:

3. We don't need to tell each other everything, we should have space that way, don't like TMI anyway, don't care about it" Prerna added further.

"Hey hang on, what about other escapades, do we stick to each other or it's open, what about relationships/ partners etc.? Do we inform each other about them?" pointed out Anurag, as Mishka's face suddenly flashed in his head.

Prerna thought about this for a while, not that she was ever going to be in a relationship with someone, well not unless it was ..never mind, that was not happening anyway so this rule had nothing to do with her.

"Well let's keep it grey. We will inform if we want to, or feel like or want to end this to be monogamous to the other person – no rules here, what say?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Sounds okay by me!" smiled Anurag.

"Cheers to that!" said Prerna with a smile as she got up to get some drink but with the fever running mild, she couldn't adjust to the quick movement and her head spun for a second making her lose balance, just as she was about to hit the floor, Anurag spun up and grabbed her by the shoulder.