Thumb War

(If you cried at the last chapter, I dont blame you. I almost cried to myself while I did it though since I just watched Enchanted before doing it. Also Spooky's title for this episode is just... gAWd-)

Still Your PoV:

So it was just a normal morning like any other. Me and Mao were in the dojo with him meditating while doing different positions. Me on the other hand, I was doing some Tai Chi.

"Maaaooooooo..." He says as he was balancing himself in an upside down way, using one hand to support his weight.

Suddenly the sound of a doorbell was heard, like someone was on a rush because the ringing was so fast.

Mao Mao was shocked at the sudden noise, he almost fell down when a bird came in. The bird accidentally went into his mouth, causing him to slightly choke and fall.

I stopped my Tai Chi to help him get on his feet again and get the bird out of his mouth. "SOMEONE ANSWER THAT, PLEASE!" I yelled out, holding the bird in my hand as Mao coughed the feathers out.

The two of us ran to the living room to see what was going on with the ringing. Mao choked on the last feathers that was stuck in his throat, so I pat his back making him cough loudly and let the feathers fall to the ground.

"WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING THE DOOR!" Mao yelled to Adorabat and Badgerclops, who were playing on their Nimblembo.

The doorbell kept on going, when I realized it was a game in their console. "Dude, its just a video game." Badgerclops said to us while playing.

So its basically a game on who can ring the fastest, and the first player who can get one of the characters to open the door from one of the doorbells' ringing is the winner.

As me and Mao watched the two deputies play, Badgerclops kept on winning but Adorabat didn't minded if she lost and cheered for him. "That was the funest one yet!" Adorabat said in joy.

"Fun? What do you mean fun?" Mao asked the child then gestured his hand at the game, "You just got your butt kicked for like five times." He said when Adorabat corrected him,

"Seven hundred and fifty-eight!"

"Seven hundred and-!?... What?" I asked in shock from how many times she lost to Badgerclops. But I love her positivity and great sports when she loses. And the fact that she doesn't give up.

"Why are you still trying then?" Mao Mao asked her, as shocked as me. Usually he's not a good sport at these kinds of games, but he also handles his temper quite well, I guess.

"It doesnt really matter if I lose, I always have fun playing!" Adorabat replied with a big smile. Thats what I like about her.

"Adorabat... Hand me that controller!" Mao said as the bat gave me the controller, "I'll show you the sweet taste of victory."

"It really doesn't matter but..." Badgerclops then gave me the controller with a grin, "Bro, I wanna see his reaction when his girl wins."

"Oh its on!" I said with a smirk then me and Mao began to play. The sound of the doorbells ringing was heard, but it looks like my character was faster that his.

When my character went out its door first, signaling that I won, Mao Mao had his eyes widen at my win. "WHAT?! Start again!" He yelled as I shrugged, not minding to play again.

Minutes later, my character kept on appearing first. With three more rounds, I kept on winning. What? I've been playing video games evet since I could remember.

"Wow Mao Mao, you were to close that time!" Adorabat cheered, talking about the last round. "You really can't out dang those danglers." Badgerclops commented about my skills, I then said, "Eh, Its no big deal at all guys."