Enemy Mime

(Back again with another chapter. And lemme just say, Spooky REALLY can make a really awesome tile, yknow what Im sayin-... Okay bye.)

Still Your PoV:

Just any oridinary day. Thats it. Nothing to see here folks...

Me, Mao Mao and Badgerclops sat on the couch, with me being in the middle of them. Mao Mao was shining his sword with a piece of cloth, Badgerclops was eating some chips, and I was just changing the channels of the TV that was infront of us.

Adorabat then came in flying, "Welcome to Adorabat's number one, cool magic show! Prepare to be AMAZED!" She squealed, but none of us were listening, since we were doing our own thing.

I know I'm a mother/older sister figure to her, but sometimes I gotta chill out y'know?

Badgerclops ate another piece of his chips, then moved his leg off the coffee table to see Adorabat. "Oh, hey Adorabat, didn't see you there." He said calmly, seeing the kid with a smile and holding a magician's wand.

"Welcome to the best thing you'll ever see before your eyes! I got magic, I got tricks! I got-..." She continued, as Mao Mao sighed from her words, while still shining his sword.

"Another one of Adorabat's "magic" shows..." Mao Mao said, but Adorabat didn't hear his comment due to her being so excited.

I slumped from my position on the couch, still scanning the channels for any good shows. "Yay..." I said in a bored tone in my voice.

Adorabat then stood on the coffee table, showing us a trick of her wand moving in a wave-like motion. We all knew it was only an illusion of the eyes.

So we were not impressed...
(Here we go again with the whole Not Impressed thing-)

"Adorabat, magic is the art of illusion, also known as LIES. And a hero never lies.." Mao said, squinting his eyes at his second sentence.

I glanced at the sheriff with my left eyebrow raising, "Are you sure about that?"

(I'm sorry, I have to put this in- ... (Y/n) be like):

Mao Mao only glared at me in response, "Of course I am! Why'd you ask, oh my fair deputy?" He asked in a rather dramatic way of saying that.

I shrugged then said, "I dunno. What about that time where the Aerocycle got stolen?" I smirked at him, watching his blush grow on his face in embarrasement, remembering that.

He only shook his head quickly and mumbled something, returning to shining his sword.

Adorabat looked at Mao Mao with a confused face, but her enthusiasm came back, "But wait-"

She was inturrupted by Badgerclops' complaining, "Adorabat, you can't just go around and harass people with your magic show." He then continued, looking at a picture of himself and another Badger,

"My brother, Gerald, was a magician okay. Do you know how many coins he pulled out from my ear, until I realized he was just stealing my ice cream money?" He began to tear up at his memory when he was younger.

 Do you know how many coins he pulled out from my ear, until I realized he was just stealing my ice cream money?" He began to tear up at his memory when he was younger