Chapter 19

Sleepy Author is typing...

Hey my fellow Sleepy Stars! It's been a longggggggg time since I last uploaded a chapter! 

I wanted to apologize for my absences! I'm being honest, I lost a serious load of motivation and it's quite not there yet still. I feel like this story is not good at all but I'm so grateful that some of you guys actually like my story. 

I refuse to be that writer that starts their story but never completes it. (No hate on Writers that do, do that!)  So I'm back!~ But I'm not fully back. I decided not to quit now and if I were to quit then I would at least finish this story before quitting. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 

Also I decided that I'll post whenever and not have a set date as that made me less motivated. I'm also working as well so it would be difficult to post on a certain day of the well. I don't want to be disappointed when I don't have the chapter up that I said I would have it up by. 

Any who! I made this chapter extra long as I felt bad for making you guys wait so long! 

I also wanted to thank those fellow Sleepy Stars for commenting wether I should make this book into one or multiple!~

Enough of me typing! Enjoy this chapter! 

Happy Reading my Sleepy Stars!~

Keith's POV:

As I was looking at the door, I see my teammates. They all looked relief that Y/n was alive and finally awake but I also saw in their eyes curiosity. We were all dying to know what happened in my room three days ago. Shiro made sure we couldn't ask Allura what happened so we were all inching to know what happened. Just before any one can say anything or ask anything, in a blink of an eye, Lance was inches away from Y/n's face and both of his hands cupping her face. It took me a minute to process what was going on and once my brain was turning it's gear, I felt myself getting irked from Lance being so close to Y/n. 

"You're okay my Angel!~ Are you still badly hurt? Let me check how your injuries are." Lance spoke with happiness and a mix of flirtiness towards Y/n. Just as he said that my eyes shifted slightly to see Y/n's facing turning a bit red which pissed me off. So before Lance can check her injuries, my body moved on it's own. 

Your POV:

I was relieved that the Altean girl wasn't in the infirmary room as it was just the paladins. So I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding in and just before anything could happen, Lance was right in front of me, cupping my face. He then looked straight into my eyes. I could see that he was gleeful that I was fine now but I also something else in his eyes that I didn't know what to call it. Then I realized how close we were and how he wanted to check my injuries which made my face burn a thousand degrees hotter as I remembered that one of my injuries were on the upper side of my chest. Just as Lance was about to check my injuries, I see his face being smashed into the cold hard floor within a blink of an eye. I blinked a few more time to process what just happened. I looked to see who made Lance hit the floor and as I did it was Keith. He looked irritated as he continued to rest his foot on Lance's face adding a tiny bit of pressure as I notice Lance's face being smushed.

"She doesn't need you to check her injuries. She is fully capable to check herself." Keith yelled as he looked a bit annoyed while I looked at everyone else. But their reaction was not what excepted. I was expecting that they would be surprised but all their faces show that Lance should've expected that.