Chapter 2: Roommates?

11:19 PM
John POV
John's Apartment

I have a new roommate. She's a little girl with that has the power to be a killing machine and I brought her into my apartment...

What could go wrong?

I placed the girl on a seat across from me at the table. I'm still not comfortable being near her. I'm still getting there.

I needed something to eat. I also needed to get something for that girl. Her body looked frail and slim. I checked the fridge and I found nothing. Figures. I didn't go outside for a couple days. I continued to search the kitchen, looking for anything that I could digest.

"What? That's it?"

The only thing I could get my hands on was a big bag of Doritos, a chocolate bar which I'm pretty sure is not expired, and water bottles.

This is all that I have? When I needed it most, I was let down again. Typical shit world.

I was about to go on a  rant but I realized. Enough bitching. There is a guest here. That I brought here.  This is better than jack shit.

I got paper plates and put it next to the food. I don't feel like washing actual plates. Waste of time. Not worth it.

I split the food we had into equal halves to the best of my ability. I then gave her own portion. The girl just continued to look at me.

"Here. It's yours to eat. I h-hope you enjoy."

There was nothing but awkward silence. Man, can this girl not communicate?

She continued to stare at me. I kept telling her to eat but it was useless. I even gave her a gesture but I still got the same reaction. It's useless...

"Forget it."

I let out a deep sigh.

In defeat, I sat on the other end. I took some of the chips I had and shoved it into my mouth. I was so relieved to have something enter my system. Finally I have something good for once. This day was shitty and confusing.

Enough thinking. I need MORE!

I was so damn hungry that I continued to stuff my mouth more.

Wait.

Where are my manners? Aw, who cares! No one is going to judge me here. This is my apartment. I don't care what others think.
I'm alone.

.......

Except now I have that girl SITTING ALL ACROSS FROM ME!

Where are my manners? Shouldn't I eat decently in front of others. Nope. I don't give a shit about the world and this trash society.

Maybe you could at least eat nicely? Why should I? I fucking hungry!

But-

Shut up! I just want to eat! Leave me alone!
I started to then pound me head on the table aggressively.

"Uh...."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M STARTING TO LOSE MY DAMN MIND!!

Did I just did all that in front of her? Gosh who cares anymore? She doesn't even do-

In the midst of my frustration, I caught a glimpse of her.

She was eating, eating in the exact same way I was. Just looking at the way how I ate made me feel a bit embarrassed. It was like looking a wild animal aggressively snacking on his prey. At least she is finally eating, regardless of how. What am I waiting for? Time to eat!