Chapter 14: Team?

10:40 PM
Remi POV
Upside City

"What are you wearing? You look ridiculous in that suit."

"Hey! This was the best I could do okay?"

"Why didn't you just make yourself a ninja wrap like you did before?"

"T-that's because er.....huh I didn't want to have to smell my own dirt!"

"You didn't do any laundry?"

Arlo, Isen, myself, and Elaine were in Upside City. We left the train station on different trains and met up with each other behind a damaged building. Each of us were also dressed up. Isen for some reason was dressed up in a black fancy suit with a big black hat. Arlo was wearing a light blue jacket with dark pants. He was also wearing a red and white cap. As for Elaine she was wearing something that was looking like a nurse school outfit. She also had a mask similar to mine. I was wearing my X-Rei costume. We look like we are trick or treating right now. The thought made me giggle.

"All right team gather around. Our mission is to find a man by the name of 'Bad Luigi'. He has a bomber ability which means he can use his energy to bomb us."

"So we are dealing with a Mario character? And why not just call him Waluigi? How do you come up with this stuff?"

"Quiet Isen. We will find this guy and take him down. Remi what was his level?"

"It was 3.2. That's actually not bad for this district. It might be possible that he also used the ability amplification drug to increase his power."

"Okay. Remi and I will go face this bad man. Elaine you will stay behind us as backup. You could be useful if one of us gets injured. Isen I also want you to stay behind with Elaine. Keep your ability activated. If you see anyone come alert us if you need help taking them out."

Arlo and I went off with Isen and Elaine following behind us. They were told to stay in the shadows, to not reveal themselves. It wouldn't be long until we found our bomber.

"Take this all of you! Feel me wrath! Wahahahaha!"

"That's him right? The guy with the purple hair wearing overalls?"

"Yes that is him. We need to take him down and get some answers."

Arlo and I proceeded with caution. Our target was standing in the middle of town starting to blow up everything in sight. I need to take him by surprise and disable him!

We continued to slowly make our way up to him. Once I was close enough I dashed up to him. I used my ability and shocked him on his neck. Bad Luigi was so startled that he dropped some bombs he had made in his hands.

!!

I was too close! I won't have enough time to escape! I ran but then I bumped into something.

It was Arlo's barrier.

"You sure do like to rush in. Next time think before you act Pinky."

"...Thank you Arlo."

Thanks to him there was not a scratch on me.
This enemy took a few steps back and claimed himself.

"Who are you kids supposed to be? Heroes? You really want to save the slop in this town?"

"What did these people do to you? Do they deserve it?"

"You bet they did! After what I've been through, they deserve to go to hell! I used to just be a mario-themed park mascot until the park was gone. I only had the clothes on my back and this costume. I would continue to be made fun all because I'm a bad guy! Fuck all those kids and parents who did nothing!"