Failure

(I am writing this With an empty mind ... And it will hardly take a minute to read it. But, some will never be able to understand this thing ... )

Failure ... It is the thing that every living being have to and must face sometimes. Failure brakes our heart, it kills our motivation, we feel depressed, and in most of the cases we stop doing that specific work or (let's be frank) we quit.

It is the most dangerous thing if we have a negetive mindset.

But, if we see on the bright side ...
failure is only the thing that motivates us the most ... It is just like a Nos to our performance. A person who is facing failure everyday is the person who is gaining more and more knowledge about everything, that person is getting a boost in every work.

Failure is the first fear that comes in our mind before starting a new thing ... But, as it is said, "fear isn't real".

So, It is very simple ... Just start seeing failure in a positive way, and after that whenever you will fall, whenever you will face failure, the failure will definitely be helping you to get up and continue your race.

How to see failure in a positive way?
- It's very simple ... just make a positive mindset.
- Whenever you face failure in achieving your goals, just think about the one who have achieved that goal successfully ...just tell yourself that if they can do it successfully, then I will be definately doing it and achieving success.

A person can't become a genius without facing failure.