The Most Important recipe!

Please read till the end. Because half knowledge is harmful!

Hey! Let's make some food! ...

We'll be preparing the most delicious food of our lives ... And that is success.

Like every food have its own recipe, success too have it's own recipe.
So, let's discuss that ...

1. Dreams:

Ask yourself that what I want to achieve, what I want to become in my life ...ask yourself and choose wisely ... And when you get the answer, write it down and say to yourself that this is my dream, this is the thing for what I am living, say yourself that no-one on this whole earth can stop me now.

2. Goal:

Here comes the second ingredient for success.

When you say yourself that "in next two years, ...in next 6 months,... in next 10 days, ...I will be achieving my dream," then you have made a long term as well as a short term goal.

In simple words, when you put a date on your dream i.e. after this period of time I must achieve my dream.

3. Plan:

When you have assigned different tasks for your whole day, you have successfully made a plan, a plan which will lead you through the day.

In simple words ... You have just divided your path to success into small-small hurdles.

4. Action:

---Here comes the most important thing, i.e. persistence.

When you're completing all the tasks assigned by you for your whole day, the action is taken by you.

Persistence is the most important thing here, you have to be persistent.
Always remember, every second counts!... You are dying and reviving every second (on biological level). So, every second of your life is important.

The above were the recipe of success, and if you are doing everything mentioned above, if you are completing all the tasks of the day assigned by you ... Then you will be definately getting the success you will definitely achieve your goals.

........................(Aggressive)..................

At last, the thing is very easy, the life is very easy. Time management is very important, only you have to see that you were having 24 hours in your hand, were those 24 hours are going?!

Your biggest problem is you, only you can change yourself! No mentors required! The motivation should be in your breath. So, change yourself, change your mind and the world is definitely going to change, your life is definitely going to change.

You are unique!

You are all in one!

You are the beast!

You are limitless!

You are unbreakable!

You are Unstoppable!

Make a mindset that no-one in this whole world is gonna defeat you! Unleash the beast, the fire inside!