The Time Is Now!

What kind of things come in our mind when we see rich people?

Obviously when we see rich people in their super hyper S1 class car with  guards all around them. We used to think that 'we can never touch their class '. We also get angry because we think they are showing off. But always remember one thing that everybody is not same. If a person is rich then before seeing his or her richness, always think about the past which they would have faced was full of failures. On seeing a rich guy, why we become angry and start doing comparison of both of our levels. Insted of doing this we should think tha why I can't, I can also become more successful than he is.

Everybody is having some or the other ability, no-one ever took birth on this earth without any ability. The game is very simple, just you have to find your ability, what you can do best. The day you will find it, note my words, the gap between you and your success will decrease and you will be able to clearly see your success coming towards you!

When the spirit, the fire to know what is special you will arise, then you will immediately start getting the answers.
No power in this whole world can win against your will power.

There are two different things in front of everyone...
First which you want to become and the other which the world want you to become. What you have to follow is what you want to become, don't ever bother about the world.