HAPPINESS... (According To Me)

[ HAPPINESS...(in short) ]

What is happiness according to you?

Well, don't you think that we are ALWAYS in search of happiness? Well, in my perspective... we always TRY to find happiness,... happiness in our lives, happiness in our career, happiness at our work, happiness in our family, in our relationships, and all...

Everyone has a different view towards happiness. Most of the people (when there life sucks and the are stuck) say that "no, there is no need to feel depressed... Happiness will COME to them SOME day..."

FOR SURE?!
Here's the truth...BITTER as always.
And the truth is happiness is not going to come to you... never. EVER.

Happiness isn't gonna come to you but only You are the one who have to Seek happiness for Your Well Being.

Many people find their happiness, their MOTIVATION in certain seminars, they go to the library to get a book with a MASSIVE self-help sections to find their
happiness.

NO.
Why to go to those libraries to get the books for OUR self-help, TO FIND OUR BLISS.

Happiness is nothing... it's just those chemicals named as endorphins and all... With which our brain just play games  with us and what we do most of the times... insted of playback and payback, we get depressed and "unhappy".

NEVER FORGET...

THIS WOLE UNIVERSE IS STRUCTURED FOR YOU TO REACH YOUR GOAL(s) AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL(s).