Success (my real life story)

The world's best way to take revenge is the by success. I have experienced it!

In kinder garden, I was not too much good in studies, but I wanted to be.

There was a boy in our class who used to get the highest grades. Whenever I used to see the happiness on that boy's face after results, I used to think that why I can't get that same happiness. Why I can't score good.

Then what, one day I just got up from my bench and simply challenged that boy by saying that " hey you! Let's see who can score good grades in the upcoming exams".... everyone was like... Oh my god! The looser is challenging the champion!

I thought that I have spoken too much. My mind-set is not as hard as my words!

Years passed and was not able to beat his score...
Now, as he was shifting to another town, he said me to end this race now.
But, me is me...I said "no! We have to continue"...he said, "Okay then... let's continue with our race but, only on one condition that is, if you will not be able to beat my score in two years, then this race will end there."

After two years, I was now a rank holder but, then also I won!
The boy whome I was racing with, that year secured no rank.

He was shocked! And said, "bro, you are unstoppable!" And this is from where I got the name "I'm Unstoppable" for my motivational book.

The boy who used to call me a looser, mental, the virtual class topper...
He now wanted me to become his friend! He called me Unstoppable!

That's why I say that Life is easy...

If people say that we have to become the clay which has to be shaped by a mold named as time. So why we can't become titanium which can break the mold into pieces...

We all have our own goals but why we have the excuse that we can't conquer, we can't concentrate, we can't do this or I am not enough strong to do this work...why we stop doing a work after a few months or days or a year?

Always remember that a strong sword becomes strong and deadly only after it is burnet at high temperature and molded into a sword. So, always remember that you have to never stop no matter what conditions you are in.

Let people say what they want to say,
You just concentrate on your goal and when you will achieve your goal then those people will be coming to you for getting knowledge, for becoming your friends!

You just keep on trying and trying.
When the people start saying that you are becoming mad!.... immediately understand that you are now on wright track and you are not too far from your goal.

                 - Have a great day!