Time

"TIME" what comes in your mind when you listen this word? Think about it.

In one of my saminar, I asked the audience the same question that "what is time according to you all?"
They took a minute and then after listening their answers (well, I should say...they all were almost same..) three things or three lines were common which were, "I don't have enough time for living my life to its fullest",
the second one was like.. "we shouldn't waste time and...time is wealth and all that.." and the third one was "time is the most important asset of our lives".

So what if I say that time isn't a wealth for you because of the way in which you're using (not utilising*) your time.
Now here,.. some people  would be like.."bro, what the hell you are saying. I've always utilised my time, I am utilising each and every second, each and every mili second of my life!!"
My answer to them:
See, if you were utilising each and every second of your life (which isn't possible) you'd have reached the perfection in many different things till now.. just to only is very easy.

Okay so, let me also tell you that "what is time?"...
See, time is everything, time is life and life is time. Without time, we don't exist.
We just don't realise that how much time is important for us.
Always remember that if you aren't respecting time, if you aren't utilising your time now, then you have to pay for it in the future...
But if you'll be utilising your time now, then in future, you'll be getting more than ever expected for sure.

Respect time... Because when you will respect time, time will respect you and the day when time will start respecting you... Everyone in this whole world will be respecting you.

Hey it's a common thing, we all know that wasting time now means regretting afterwards...but still we waste our time.

We all have 24 hours in a day of which we get 16 to 17 hours for doing something. But mejority (80%) of  people keep on wasting their time on social media for knowing that what's going on in other people's life instead of caring about what they are doing with their lives.

Imagine two days of your life, one day when you haven't done anything productive and just wasted your whole day... And in another day, you used your day, you have done everything productive, you utilised your day, you won your day, you truly lived your day.
Now tell me, at the end of which day you will feel satisfied with yourself, you will feel like you have successfully utilised one more day of your life?
Probably the answer is the second day. Isn't it?
So start utilising your time. We aren't here to just live the, we're here to win the day, win each and every day (and you can't live the day without winning it because if you can't win the day by showing your true potential,.. you just don't exist homie) because the person who knows his or her goals, will fear of wasting time. (no matter weather it's a long term goal or a short term goal.)

So don't waste your time b'coz you know that the day will definitely come when you have to payback for it.

Every second counts...