What Is Attitude?

What if I say that attitude is something that defines you. Do you agree?
Attitude is nothing just your mindset. Your attitude towards someone or something tells that you are having a positive OR a negative mind-set. IT DEFINES YOU!
Let me explain you with an example...
An example that changed my definition of attitude!
First thing's first you should have a lion attitude. Now the question is WHY? Isn't it?
Voilà...
Ever observed a lion? Ever observed that instead of belonging to the cute cat family, each and every animal of the forest is afraid of a lion right?

Now tell me that if a fox will see a lion what the fox will be doin'? If a elephant will see a lion, how will the elephant will react? On seeing a lion what will a rhino be doin'? After seeing a lion what a giraffe be doin'?

THEY WILL RUN AWAY.
Why they will run away? Because they have just programmed to do so. This is their mind-set, this is their attitude (attitude which is weak and negative)

BUT, IF WE TALK ABOUT THE LION..
A lion will never be fearing to go infront of 'em.
So the lion is having a positive mind-set. So, this is lion's attitude (attitude which is weak and positive)

Now if we see,
Is lion, the most clever animal of the forest? No the fox is.
Is lion, the biggest animal of the forest?
No the elephant is.
Is lion, the heaviest animal of the forest?
No the rhino is.
Is lion, the tallest animal of the forest? No the giraffe is.
But still all of 'em run away to escape.
Why? Because of the difference in the attitude of a lion and theirs. Lion is known as the king of the forest. Why? Because a lion never fear of anything. Why? Because of lion's positive attitude,

Now you must be knowing that what's a positive attitude (a lion attitude) is...
Attitude is your appitude.
Attitude is something called competence... It's something which says that I can do it, it's something which says that challenge excepted! No matter what... CHALLENGE EXCEPTED!.
Attitude is the fire in your eyes, it's the hunger of success!