Difficulties

(Please read till the end because half knowledge is harmful!)

If we see.... There is only one simple rule that governs the world, I.e. Survival Of The Fittest.

Now, the question is... what does it means,.. "survival of the fittest"?

- It means that the one who is not having the fear, who does not have the fear of losing, fear of exhausting.
The person who is having a positive mindset will always walk ahead* (here I am saying that the person will WALK ahead... That person will neither run towards his goal nor he or she will stop chasing his or her goals) , that person will never look back, will never think about the future or the past, they will always be enjoying the present.

Survival of the fittest doesn't mean having those muscles. It means having a strong mind because to a strong and positive mind, the difficulties of life are nothing.

It's just too easy... Just say yourself that whatever works I will start I will, I have to, I must reach the perfection in that work. Don't think about the world because who all are ignoring you right now, later they will be asking you that "how you did that!" The will say unbelievable!

I know no-one understands you, I know no-one helps you but you have to understand the difference between confidence and competence.

In short... The confidence, self confidence is temporary... but the competence is not temporary, one's confidence could decrease but competence is not made for "decreasing".  Do you have competence inside you?

At last, I just want to say that make yourself physically and mentally fit... And nothing is gonna stop you.