Skip Illustration And See What's Real

We all have fitted a lens of illusion in our eyes, and this is only the reason why everyone has their own way to see the world, the difficulties which come on their journey to their goal, the happiness of achieving that goal and the sadness of not able to achieve that goal.

If a person wants, he can change the reality of the world by his or her illusion. Different people have different ways to see a goal some see it like it is very easy and achieves it without any difficulty and some see it like it is very difficult and are not able to achieve that goal.

As an example, take two persons A and B, both want to clear IIT, A is the in habit of seeing the exam's bright side and prepared well for the examination. Whereas B used to see everything as it is very difficult and used to think about future, the result and what people will say if he has to face failure.

So, after examination's results were out, that only happened which we all know will happen, A scored 80 per cent whereas B scored 48.9 per cent because A was able to concentrate on the studies and B due to his fear, was not able to concentrate on his studies.
So, as we all can conclude that A will be happy and B will again think about past and will be worried about the future.

All the humans on the earth are divided into three categories which are as follows.
* The first group- The people of this group are the dumbest one.
The future always scares them, if they want to try something new, their thinking of what will be the result of the work which they have just not started yet, stops them to start a new thing.

* The second group- The people who are in this category are the one who lives in the past.
If they have failed in doing some work in the past, they just always used to think about the past and they are not able to be focused on the present and as a result, their future is also just a failure and vice versa.

* The third group- I have seen very few people belonging to this category. You can also be one of them. How?
---The people who do no bother about future and do not live in past, they just enjoy the present are placed in this category and always achieve the desired goal.

                       SO SKIP THAT ILLUSION AND COME TO THE REALITY!